Bezwecken, Inc., OstaDerm-V, Moisture Treatment Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

unbalanced hormone cream

Posted by Reviewer1088010 on Apr 19, 2012

Potentially an excellent product to treat/prevent post-menopausal osteoporosis. However, the product needs to list the amount of progesterone and estrogen it contains. The progesterone content relative to estrogen is actually too high for post-menopausal use.

Balance

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Jun 07, 2012

I love this product, it has just enough of the right estergens to keep me balanced and happy.

It helps me

Posted by Reviewer1979855 on Nov 29, 2012

I am post menopausal and have been using this product for about six years. It has greatly helped with hot flashes, mood swings and vaginal dryness. While it may not be the magic bullet for everyone it has been a blessing to me and at a reasonable price. Since I don't have health insurance I don't see a doctor for everything and I'm grateful that I can treat myself with this product and get good results.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

I have been using bezwecken bio-identical for years. The doctor says my vagina looks years younger. I did not give it a 5 star only because I did go back to the OstaDerm cream. I found this product to have a scent I did not like.

Jury still out