My favorite tea!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

I ended up sampling this tea at a whole foods when a representative from Bigelow came. I reluctantly tried it because I am not a fan of ginger at all but I ended up loving it! I love drinking it in the afternoon or if I feel indigestion and I don't have apple cider vinegar on me. Great tasty tea - I prefer it to Yogi's lemon ginger tea which tastes too ginger-y for me.

Great tasting tea that helps with stomach issues

Posted by 4878446924962966734 on Jan 02, 2014

I purchased this tea from Iherb for the first time recently, but have been drinking this tea for a number of years. I have tried many teas aimed at helping indigestion problems, but this tea is the best one for me. I drink a cup of it when ever my stomach feels off, and I usually feel quite a bit better. I won't tell you that this will completely take away a stomach issue (sometimes it does), but I will tell you that it helps considerably. The taste is also very pleasant. I am not a huge fan of strong ginger, so I prefer the milder taste of this tea and its lemony taste too. I used to buy this tea at several different stores, but can only find it at Ihearb now...so PLEASE don't quit selling it!!! Off to have a cup of it now...

Tasty and Helpful

Posted by 5140824951507209833 on Oct 09, 2014

I am a big fan of flavored teas but also health benefit teas. This tea has a light taste and the Ginger is quite soothing. I have noticed that the probiotics have helped me tremendously. If you are looking for a healthy tea with a good flavor then I reccomend this tea. If you are looking for flavor but not interested in a "heavy" feeling tea, then I would suggest that you steer away from this one. I will be purchasing again for sure.

not very lemony or gingery

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

I like the benefits of this tea, but the taste is a big dissapointment - not very lemony and I can't taste the ginger at all. Don't get this if you like your lemon ginger teas to have a kick!

LOVE THIS TEA

Posted by mamarinbkk on May 21, 2012

とても甘いレモンのいい香り。個別包装がしっかりしてるところが素敵です。 SWEET LEMON AROMA! PACKED INDIVIDUAL. GREAT PRODUCT.

Nice lemon flavor

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Mar 20, 2015

The lemon overpowers the ginger flavor and I do not like ginger that much so I love it.

Love this tea!!!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Apr 23, 2015

I have been ordering this tea for sometime now. I buy in intervals. It really is a pick me up and also great for fasting and detox. Also, it helps getting over a cold as it has lemon and ginger. The taste is great but not too strong or off putting. You can reuse the bag and get at least 3 mugs full if you refill with boiling water. Will continue to buy!!!! It is one my favorite items on Iherb.

delicioso

Posted by 5569665318186953183 on May 27, 2015

Gran té lo volveré a pedir

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Apr 05, 2014

I have no idea whether their claims to containing probiotics can even be true. However, the flavor is pleasant, and I hope it provides me with an additional source of probiotics.

GOOD

Posted by 5347704650106714015 on Apr 16, 2014

like the taste!