Not good..

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Jan 19, 2012

I didn't like the taste of this at all. First of all it didn't taste nothing like caramel. I can't quite put a finger on what it tastes like.. Something weird and bitter. And it's too strong. And it feels like there's some kind of small particles that's getting stuck in my throat when swallowing it. This tea unfortunately goes in the trash..

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Oct 13, 2015

Crazy horrible taste! If you like strong, sickly vanilla/caramel flavours, give it a try. It seems to be popular anyway so someone has to like it. If you think it's gonna be "vanilla with a hint of toffee", don't bother. It's got an extreme sickly caramel flavour.

Not nice at all

Posted by 4782536685295490376 on Sep 09, 2013

I am very disappointed. It's way too bitter and doesn't taste like either vanilla or caramel. Couldn't finish the first cup.

I don´t like it

Posted by Reviewer2155518 on Oct 31, 2013

It tastes too strong for me.....

A funny paper-cloth taste

Posted by 5158618734498396234 on Jun 06, 2014

I love most of the celestial seasoning teas but this one I tried so hard to like. With milk without milk. It just has an awful taste - like you are sucking on a piece of cotton thread is the best way I can describe it. Nah not reordering

Hideous, artificial tasting drink

Posted by eimear on Aug 20, 2014

Horrendous tasting artificial tea. Avoid at all costs unless you have very dull taste-buds!

Sabor artificial

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

El sabor a caramelo es muy ariticial y fuerte

Posted by 5329547364472572214 on Sep 19, 2015

Tastes horrible, in my opinion.

남들에게좋다고저에게도좋은건아닌거같아요

Posted by 5373689301627062417 on Aug 29, 2013

후기만보고구매했는데...아..이건아닌거같아요~~ 향은정말카라멜향이강하게나는데홍차맛이랑안어울러져요...여러칭구들 에게맛보라고나눠줘도다들고개젓네요..