Good tea with vanilla arome

Posted by Reviewer2480392 on Aug 13, 2012

Do not wait, this tea will be at full flavors. Vanilla gives predominantly aromatic flavor drink, and the taste is just a good tea. But many believe that if you drink it often, then get bored. To feel its smell, do not drink this tea all the time.

Heaven in a Cup :)

Posted by 5733193079890784266 on Dec 11, 2013

OMG, I was an avid coffee drinker for years, and only started drinking tea again, in the last few months, and was looking for an addition to my every day cup of tea, and found this absolute wonderful Heaven in a Cup....Delicious vanilla caresses the ever so gentle caramel, that provides a rich and delicious smooth taste. This is my forever favorite flavoured tea!!!!

VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2558128 on May 29, 2011

This aroma and taste are very nice. Especially, the best tea with milk~~!!

Love it.

Posted by 5546590186861000340 on Sep 27, 2012

I love this tea!! I've shared it with family and friends and they all agree that it makes a nice change to normal flavoured tea. Great for that sweet snack craving in the afternoon or for dessert. I would absolutely recommend Bigelow Vanilla Caramel Tea.

I love this tea!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

This tastes SO GOOD! Real vanilla taste, so soft caramel taste. Tastes sweet even without sugar. LOVE THIS!

Full flavor of caramel, but no artificitial!

Posted by 5124888271261744015 on Jan 04, 2013

It's amazing tea. I used to tried many caramel flavor black tea, but others always made me feel somting artifitial things. it's nice!

명불허전

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

소금 조금 타서 밀크티 하면 아 정말 일 리터도 마실 수 있을 정도.. 없어서 못 마실 정도로 맛있어요. 차맛이 좋다기보다는 향이 진해요. 티백 뜯은 손가락 킁킁대도 향이 한참 가요. 행복한 냄쉐~ 킁킁 킁킁킁킁 쿵쿵킁

so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

Best Tea Ever

Posted by 5471617144284990335 on Sep 18, 2013

I am obsessed with this tea. Best served with almond milk & honey!

perfect

Posted by 4732032222803950787 on Sep 18, 2013

I am very happy with my purchases, this tea is a delight, and the smell is wonderful, takes care of the house!