명불허전

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

소금 조금 타서 밀크티 하면 아 정말 일 리터도 마실 수 있을 정도.. 없어서 못 마실 정도로 맛있어요. 차맛이 좋다기보다는 향이 진해요. 티백 뜯은 손가락 킁킁대도 향이 한참 가요. 행복한 냄쉐~ 킁킁 킁킁킁킁 쿵쿵킁

so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

exquisito!

Posted by carovalenzuela7 on Dec 14, 2015

exquisito y el aroma demasiado rico

great taste

Posted by 5568969288496109333 on Mar 14, 2015

great taste

Such a feel good tea!

Posted by 4976156440929068450 on Mar 23, 2015

This tea smells A M A Z I N G. It's especially good when milk and sugar are added. It gives a lovely warm flavour, that just leaves you relaxed and happy. I'd say this is a good alternative to a caramel latte if you're not wanting to drink coffee (like I am) LOVE IT!

Like a dessert.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

Just absolutely awesome - a bit like having a caramel candy without any sugar. The perfect everyday treat when I feel for having something sweet.

The Best black tea ever

Posted by 4622045004693421520 on Apr 03, 2015

I just love this tea. period. The first day I tried this savory tea, I couldn't stop myself from having second, third, fourth cups in a row. Some friends of mine was not particularly in love with this tea, but a good number of others worshipped it just like I did. It's perfect as a hot drink with or without sugar/milk. If you want a clean cut black tea, just drink it as it is. I haven't tried it iced, just because I couldn't wait for it to get cool down, but cannot find any reason why it wouln't be nice served cold. Some may say that its caramel taste is too artificial, but to me this tea is just perfect fit for my tea craving. Will definitely restock my tea shelf before it runs out.

Addictive tea!

Posted by Reviewer2326833 on Jan 21, 2015

I bought this tea on a whim and now find myself repeatedly ordering it. It's smooth, creamy, and toasty and just wonderful with a bit of agave nectar and almond milk. Nice substitute for dessert!

Amazing tea

Posted by 4620536993220369047 on Feb 05, 2015

I'm not a big fan of tea, but this tea is just wonderful. it feels like a desert and a drink in one delicious tea bag.

Loveeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by 4896660019331540126 on Feb 16, 2015

I love it , Smell good It 's aromatic flavor drink of vanilla and sweet caramel I need to reorder again ,Absolutely