Best tea for fall/winter

Posted by 5238371645938492962 on Nov 01, 2013

I love tea, all kind of tea but I was leaving in the uk for a while and I was always drinking chai tea latte from costa or Starbucks but unfortunately in Spain is not really commun that type of things and quite difficult to find it so when I saw this here I couldn't believe it. It makes my life happier and I really enjoy drinking this fall/winter flavor. Perfect .

Decent chai

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 06, 2013

Decent chai. I am trying different brands of chai. If I can't find anything better, I will likely reorder this. You need to add milk though, as per the usual way of preparing chai. I tried my first sachet without adding milk or other sweetener. It didn't taste likable at all. So... add milk and the drink undergoes a drastic change for the better. :)

Alright

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Oct 21, 2013

As a person who's too familiar with most types of vanilla beans, I found the aroma of this tea very artificial. I did not care for it, but in the end it tasted good and I will finish this box, no problem. Plus, it's one of the cheaper teas out there. Probably won't repurchase, though.

Me encanta

Posted by 5347887332572011701 on Mar 19, 2014

Es un te buenísimo, con un olor a vainilla que invade toda la habitación donde estés. Recomendadísimo, volveré a comprarlo

delicioso

Posted by 4930763655932146427 on Mar 27, 2014

lo volveré a comprar una y otra vez. El toque de especias junto con el sabor intenso de la vainilla hacen de este té una combinación perfecta. Tanto con un poquito de leche como sin ella. Nos encanta.

Vanilla Chai tea

Posted by 4645362079754712168 on Dec 25, 2013

My house smells great after using this! love the taste

El mejor té del mundo.

Posted by 4942484470364118187 on Jan 12, 2014

Sin duda, este té chai es uno de los mejores que he probado. Está riquísimo y con un poco de leche de soja está de muerte. No puedo vivir sin él.

incredible:)

Posted by 5085592830699816238 on Feb 11, 2014

Have already ordered 3 more boxes!!! wow!!! great taste!!!!!!!

What a nice and mellow taste!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Sep 02, 2012

This will be one of my favourites from now on!

Yeaaa!!!