Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super Concentrated, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

I Like It, But I Have Reservations

Posted by HawaiianViking From Hawaii on Nov 08, 2012

I've purchased Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super Concentrated several times and I've found it to be effective for things like: Washing cars; Scrubbing floors; Washing exterior windows and screens; Cleaning up outdoor furniture, et alia. My only real reservation about this product is the vagueness in the listing of ingredients: "Surfactants from coconut and/or corn"; I would like to know which surfactants are being used — the manufacturer ought to know; I would much prefer that only coconut-based surfactants were used but if the ingredients are corn-based, I'd like to know if they are GMO-free. I hope that the citrus extracts (grapefruit seed and pulp extract, orange peel extract) are anti-microbial even though the label doesn't make the claim and I don't know that I've ever made 32 gallons from one 32 oz bottle, but it is certainly concentrated.