I Like It, But I Have Reservations

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

I've purchased Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super Concentrated several times and I've found it to be effective for things like: Washing cars; Scrubbing floors; Washing exterior windows and screens; Cleaning up outdoor furniture, et alia. My only real reservation about this product is the vagueness in the listing of ingredients: "Surfactants from coconut and/or corn"; I would like to know which surfactants are being used — the manufacturer ought to know; I would much prefer that only coconut-based surfactants were used but if the ingredients are corn-based, I'd like to know if they are GMO-free. I hope that the citrus extracts (grapefruit seed and pulp extract, orange peel extract) are anti-microbial even though the label doesn't make the claim and I don't know that I've ever made 32 gallons from one 32 oz bottle, but it is certainly concentrated.

Weak

Posted by 5452033989056210011 on Jan 22, 2017

I like biokleen products specially soy toilet scrub and dish washing detergents. I had high expectation for this product but it wasn't able to remove the odor from our pets area. But I still think it is mild and natural products.