Customer Reviews

Bio Kleen, Bac-Out Fresh, Natural Fabric Refresher, Lavender, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

$6.15
$6.79
Savings of: $0.64 (9% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 3-star
Sort by

Quite nice

Posted by EnPassant on Aug 18, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I spray it on my carpet when I vacuum and also on the curtains. I think it helps get rid of pet odors without leaving harmful chemicals behind. It does smell like lavender as advertised, but there is something else in there that makes it slightly unpleasant. I guess it's the smell of one of their ingredients. The unpleasant smell isn't really prominent so if used sparingly, there shouldn't be a problem. I wish they would come out with more different scents like Mrs. Meyers so we could have fun switching around and choosing different ones according to our moods. 掃除機をかけるときにカーペットにスプレーし、カーテンにも使います。ペットのにおいがきちんと取れているようです。商品名の通り、ラベンダーの香りがしますが少し原料臭もするので、あまりたくさんスプレーしないほうが無難です。ほかにもレモンタイムの香りがあるようですが、気分によって使いわけられるようにもっといろんな香りのものを作ってほしいです。

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives