Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1534075 on Dec 13, 2015

I wanted an enzyme cleaner for cat urine accidents and was overall pleased with this product. It has a very pleasant fresh lime smell, and works reasonably well at removing the odour from soft furnishings and carpet. I would recommend and buy again

BioKleen Bac- Out

Posted by Reviewer1233797 on Apr 27, 2011

Gets the stains out! Carpets and pet stains especially. Not to mention the cloth diapers and what comes along with them! :)

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 19, 2011

Doesn't take out all stains, as it says, but I do love to use it in the laundry and waste bins. The scent is very light and not offensive when used as a household cleanser.

Pretty Good!

Posted by Reviewer2280320 on Sep 08, 2011

I'm not positive if this stuff has made a difference, but it smells great and this combined with Ecover made me love our laundry. I only give this 4 stars because I'm not quite sure how much to use in our laundry, so I ended up going through a whole bottle in 2 weeks. Also, it didn't help at all with the musty smell that had developed in our washer, I ended up running a cleaner through there (it is a front loader), but I had thought this product would help get rid of the musty laundry smell.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2088182 on Mar 15, 2012

I was impressed with the stain removing properties but I had to use more than I expected. I will buy again.

Good Odor Remover

Posted by Reviewer1369691 on May 05, 2010

Gets rid of pet odors well!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Apr 24, 2012

Seems to do a pretty decent job for laundry.