great to use for cloth diapers

Posted by Reviewer2682674 on Feb 20, 2012

I soak them overnight and boy do I notice a difference after the wash. I was without it on vacation and they stunk!

Good for cloth diapers

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Nov 22, 2013

I use this with cloth diapers in the rinse cycle, as well as for stinky cleaning rags along with peppermint Castile soap. It does the job and removes buildup to reduce future smells.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2088182 on Mar 15, 2012

I was impressed with the stain removing properties but I had to use more than I expected. I will buy again.

BioKleen Bac- Out

Posted by Reviewer1233797 on Apr 27, 2011

Gets the stains out! Carpets and pet stains especially. Not to mention the cloth diapers and what comes along with them! :)

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 19, 2011

Doesn't take out all stains, as it says, but I do love to use it in the laundry and waste bins. The scent is very light and not offensive when used as a household cleanser.

Pretty Good!

Posted by Reviewer2280320 on Sep 08, 2011

I'm not positive if this stuff has made a difference, but it smells great and this combined with Ecover made me love our laundry. I only give this 4 stars because I'm not quite sure how much to use in our laundry, so I ended up going through a whole bottle in 2 weeks. Also, it didn't help at all with the musty smell that had developed in our washer, I ended up running a cleaner through there (it is a front loader), but I had thought this product would help get rid of the musty laundry smell.

Favorite cleaner ever

Posted by Reviewer2989844 on Oct 09, 2012

This stuff is fantastic. It cleans and deodorizes anything. I use it for carpet spills, laundry stains, and pour it in the washer when I wash the dog's bedding. I once used it to remove garlic smell from a plastic container, and it worked!

Good Odor Remover

Posted by Reviewer1369691 on May 05, 2010

Gets rid of pet odors well!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer3146676 on May 17, 2010

Wonderful product originally recommended to me by my holistic vet. It works great and leaves behind a nice clean scent.

Great stain remover

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 29, 2010

This works very well. It isn't as effective as the bad stuff, but it takes out smells.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »