My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 03, 2016

It smells great, is completely natural, and gets clothes clean - what more can you ask for?

Washes perfectly.

Posted by Reviewer1548175 on Feb 22, 2012

The best item in laundry list.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Jul 13, 2011

Seems working, I don't have very dirty clothes so can't really tell if it copes with difficult stains, it's safe. Only wish for stronger smell, but it's just personal preference.

Great quality for great price

Posted by 5013238899529057539 on Aug 01, 2016

I've beeb using this detergent for several years on and off, trying other brands in between. It's great for the money. Scent is citrusy, very subtle to non-existent , which I appreciate a lot. Leaves laundry clean and fresh. My husband works in the garage a lot, so his clothes are very dirty at times - I'm still happy with the job this detergent does. It does not take off bad grease and old settled-in stains, which I didn't expect anyways, that's what stain remover is for. But it's great for day-to-day laundry. I don't think I'll be trying anything else, will stay with Bio Kleen.

Ļoti labs!

Posted by lasmav on Apr 10, 2012

Ļoti labs veļas mazgāšanas līdzeklis. Pilnīgi dabigs,nesatur fosfātus, amonjaku, SLS, SLES, utt. Īsāk sakot ļoti piemērtos bērnu (un ne tikai) drēbēm, neizraisa alerģiskas reakcijas! Ļoti ekonomisks, šī pudele pietiek pat 64 mazgāšanas reizēm. Man ļoti patīk, beidzot ne bērniem, ne vīram (pie krekla apkaklītes) neiekaist āda! Iesaku! No pieredzes ir viens mīnuss - Latvijas Pastā pāris reizes bija sabojāts pudeles korķītis, kā rezultātā viss bija iztecējis, tomēr gods kam gods, iherb.com kompensēja manus zaudējumus.

Gets my clothes nice and clean

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Jun 05, 2011

Smells great too.

BioKleen Laundry detergent

Posted by Reviewer2355993 on May 29, 2010

Good. I like the idea of the triple concentration and using less detergent and also lessening the number of plastic bottles in the environment.

It's great for the money

Posted by 5103150531181609164 on Aug 31, 2016

It's great for the money

little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2477322 on May 10, 2012

this concentrated detergent works wonders. i do not use fabric softener but leaves my clothes soft. love that it is made from plant&mineral derived ingredients, we do not need to continue polluting ourwaters please!

Great buy.

Posted by Reviewer2078316 on Jan 26, 2011

I like this Laundry liquid, and I will most definitely be purchasing this product again. I was using Soap Berries before, and I like using this product better. I also do all my laundry by hand using a washer plunger type, and this Laundry detergent works great.