It cleans very well.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

It cleans very well.

good

Posted by Reviewer2954988 on Oct 07, 2010

good

CLOTHES LESS WRINKLED

Posted by Reviewer2156699 on Aug 28, 2010

This is a high quality detergent.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2080400 on Sep 22, 2010

very good

Safe and not chemically

Posted by Reviewer2730312 on Sep 30, 2010

I like it, this is a high quality product.

BioKleen Laundry detergent

Posted by Reviewer2355993 on May 29, 2010

Good. I like the idea of the triple concentration and using less detergent and also lessening the number of plastic bottles in the environment.

Ļoti labs!

Posted by lasmav on Apr 10, 2012

Ļoti labs veļas mazgāšanas līdzeklis. Pilnīgi dabigs,nesatur fosfātus, amonjaku, SLS, SLES, utt. Īsāk sakot ļoti piemērtos bērnu (un ne tikai) drēbēm, neizraisa alerģiskas reakcijas! Ļoti ekonomisks, šī pudele pietiek pat 64 mazgāšanas reizēm. Man ļoti patīk, beidzot ne bērniem, ne vīram (pie krekla apkaklītes) neiekaist āda! Iesaku! No pieredzes ir viens mīnuss - Latvijas Pastā pāris reizes bija sabojāts pudeles korķītis, kā rezultātā viss bija iztecējis, tomēr gods kam gods, iherb.com kompensēja manus zaudējumus.

Great buy.

Posted by Reviewer2078316 on Jan 26, 2011

I like this Laundry liquid, and I will most definitely be purchasing this product again. I was using Soap Berries before, and I like using this product better. I also do all my laundry by hand using a washer plunger type, and this Laundry detergent works great.

My favorite "natural" laundry liquid

Posted by 5628240194533481303 on May 31, 2015

I keep returning to this product over and over again. Works great on any water temp. Having the small amount of citrus essence is much more pleasing than non-fragranced products which can smell quite awful. It is small enough not to give me any allergy issues either with my nose or skin. The only time I buy anything else (Ecover) is when this is out of stock and I do not want to wait. I wish they did a fabric softener too.

Gentle, but effective laundry soap with a fresh scent

Posted by 5720256647844415345 on May 20, 2016

This is not my primary laundry soap. I prefer to reserve it to wash delicate clothing or lingerie. It also is a gentle and powerful cleaner. I like to use it together with Bio Kleen's Bac Out Stain and Odor Remover for dirty cloth diapers and extra dirty loads. It does not bother my child's sensitive skin for diaper wash nor does it irritate my skin to wash lingerie with the laundry liquid.