My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 03, 2016

It smells great, is completely natural, and gets clothes clean - what more can you ask for?

Great quality for great price

Posted by 5013238899529057539 on Aug 01, 2016

I've beeb using this detergent for several years on and off, trying other brands in between. It's great for the money. Scent is citrusy, very subtle to non-existent , which I appreciate a lot. Leaves laundry clean and fresh. My husband works in the garage a lot, so his clothes are very dirty at times - I'm still happy with the job this detergent does. It does not take off bad grease and old settled-in stains, which I didn't expect anyways, that's what stain remover is for. But it's great for day-to-day laundry. I don't think I'll be trying anything else, will stay with Bio Kleen.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Feb 14, 2016

I was using Gain laundry detergent for a long time, and after reading about the toxic chemicals and what they do your health I decided to try this. Not only is natural, but it's cheaper than Gain.

great

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Feb 18, 2016

This is the most affordable natural detergent I can find and it smells amazing.

Fantastic Product

Posted by 5183396145721437707 on Aug 25, 2016

Firstly, it smells great! Secondly, I have purchased this laundry soap for the past 6 month (since I first discovered it) and out of all the ecological, phosphate-free soaps, this one really works well.

Use it for my expensive cloths

Posted by 5245360940732767202 on Dec 11, 2015

Use it for my expensive cloths only

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I like this because it dosen't smell to much and that it can be used for all colors

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Good organic product for me and nature!

Good

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Хорошее средство для стирки. Не самое лучшее на мой взгляд. Good detergent. But not the best in my opinion.

Not bad