Good product but poorly shipped

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Feb 07, 2012

This is the only laundry soap that I'll use now. It gets stuff clean and there isnt a strong scent like other products. The only problem I had was with the way iHerb shipped it last time I placed an order. When I opened the shipping box, things were tossed around & the laundry soap was on top of smaller boxes that were crushed. I might have to order heavy stuff separate from smaller delicate items from now on.

My favorite stuff

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 04, 2011

... I've probably reviewed this product already. I love it so much. It has enzymes to lift stains. ... I depend on it in the winter for dustmites and lice eggs... I have young kids who get stuff at school. I have a sweaty husband, and I like this laundry power the best.

Great value!

Posted by ladyflipover on Apr 09, 2014

One of the natural food stores in Singapore is selling this product for close to S$40! I couldn't believe the pricing I found on iHerb. Works well and rinses easily; will definitely repurchase again. EDITED: I never had an issue with the product's packing/shipping method. I've ordered it multiple times and with other items too. iHerb had always ensured that this item is at the bottom of the carton and wrapped the food items in ziplock bags too.

best detergent ever!

Posted by Norimah on Aug 05, 2011

I have tried the Biokleen plain detergent and tat sucked coz it still left a bit of the armpit smell in the shirts. This stuff rocks! Maybe coz of the enzymes or something extra in this detergent that makes the clothes very clean, fresh smelling and soft! I'm from Singapore and buying this detergent from IHERB+DHL is still ALOT MORE CHEAPER than getting them from my organic food store here in Singapore.

Not what I hoped

Posted by Reviewer1051816 on Jan 30, 2012

Works good, the only complaint I have is that my whites, mainly socks, are still not coming as clean as I hoped. As far as the rest of the laundry it works good and doesn't bother anyones skin.

Does a good job

Posted by Reviewer1697789 on Jan 02, 2012

I've been using this the past several months. I think it does a terrific job and I spend less on this than the harsh detergents I used to use

Best natural washing powder I've come across

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

I really appreciate the ingredients in here. The clothes come out clean (although if there are some serious stains, I use a pre-stain remover beforehand), and the colours are retained. Even my mother in law, who uses her beloved chemical-based washing powder, noticed how clean our clothes and sheets were, that she bought herself a big packet from iherb, and she says it is very good and rivals her chemical-based ones.

Great!

Posted by Hannahmbannister on Apr 18, 2012

Smells and works very well.

I like it very much

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

Great product.

Never had my cloths so clean

Posted by Reviewer3123372 on Sep 22, 2012

Worked amazing and my septic is happy too!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »