don't live without this

Posted by Reviewer3199210 on Sep 21, 2010

fresher and brighter clothes and bedding than with ordinary oxy clean. much more effective than salt and baking soda, which i was going through boxes on a weekly basis. i find i use 2 oz. per load, instead of 1 oz., as they suggest.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1427342 on Sep 02, 2010

This prduct help to erase all the stains from the carpet. good product.

As good as chlorine bleach for clothes!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Oct 06, 2010

I use soapnuts as a detergent and bio kleen oxygen bleach when my kids have been rolling in the mud...works like a charm!!

Love!

Posted by Hannahmbannister on Apr 18, 2012

Smells great and is a great addition to the all temperature liquid. Together they clean my clothes very well!

Great and no smell!

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Oct 03, 2010

This oxygen bleach works fabulous! We just bought a foreclosed home and it was in serious need of cleaning. Most of our stuff is still in storage and haven't moved in yet because of needed cleaning and painting. I did have this in some of our stuff we had in the car so I decided to put it to use. I cleaned the walls and the floors with this and it worked beautifully! I didn't measure, just used little amounts in bucket of water and went to town. Definitely will be purchasing this again for well, anything I can think of I guess. :) Having MCS it is very important that this has no added fragrances or chemicals. I had not one problem with it. No smell and no fumes! Great great product! ***I also used Bio-Kleen concentrated all purpose cleaner on walls and floors. Used both products by themselves and also combined the two. Honestly, it didn't matter, they both worked great!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Oct 09, 2010

Very good, washes very good and delete all spots!

wow

Posted by 5154219313728119648 on May 21, 2012

It works well! Love it :)

good

Posted by Reviewer3134764 on Mar 22, 2012

no smell, clean clothes.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Jun 23, 2012

A safe and effective way to clean and whiten almost anything.

significant difference

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Oct 09, 2014

I used it when washing the shirts of my husband. The collars of the shirts seem to be cleaner than before.