Bio Kleen, Oxygen Bleach Plus, 32 oz (907 g)

Not the best

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 26, 2012

Washing white cloth with the adding of this powder haven't noticed any whitening changes with it. Besides that this powder doesn't even help to prevent the turning white cloth to grey.((

Love!

Posted by Hannahmbannister on Apr 18, 2012

Smells great and is a great addition to the all temperature liquid. Together they clean my clothes very well!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1427342 on Sep 02, 2010

This prduct help to erase all the stains from the carpet. good product.

As good as chlorine bleach for clothes!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Oct 06, 2010

I use soapnuts as a detergent and bio kleen oxygen bleach when my kids have been rolling in the mud...works like a charm!!

Great and no smell!

Posted by Reviewer1473469 on Oct 03, 2010

This oxygen bleach works fabulous! We just bought a foreclosed home and it was in serious need of cleaning. Most of our stuff is still in storage and haven't moved in yet because of needed cleaning and painting. I did have this in some of our stuff we had in the car so I decided to put it to use. I cleaned the walls and the floors with this and it worked beautifully! I didn't measure, just used little amounts in bucket of water and went to town. Definitely will be purchasing this again for well, anything I can think of I guess. :) Having MCS it is very important that this has no added fragrances or chemicals. I had not one problem with it. No smell and no fumes! Great great product! ***I also used Bio-Kleen concentrated all purpose cleaner on walls and floors. Used both products by themselves and also combined the two. Honestly, it didn't matter, they both worked great!