why this product suddenly discontinue??!!!

Posted by 5551392219016975085 on Mar 14, 2016

why this product suddenly discontinue??!!!

Does it all!

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 27, 2015

We really like that this natural detergent 'does it all' - great one to buy when iherb has super super cheap shipping rates too!!

wonderful product

Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Mar 27, 2015

in love.especially with their bleach works wonders on my laundry.

All in all, great natural laundry powder

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 16, 2014

This powder has a poor rating on EWG's guide to natural products, but in Biokleen's defense, most every laundry detergent in their guide does as well. Basically, it's almost impossible to buy a perfectly environmentally safe cleaning product :( This product seems to work well, and do what Biokleen claims for the most part. The only issue I have with it currently, is that I have to dissolve the powder in a little hot water and poor it into my washing machine dispenser, or else it clumps up really bad and won't dissolve. But not a big deal really. All in all, a good product, and the box is going to last me for ages.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 30, 2014

I only do cold-water washes, but this dissolves fine, and helped restore some very soiled towels (cat, not me) to their former aged glory. A good buy.

Super clean, no smell

Posted by 4788271579707822732 on Oct 21, 2014

My brother has been using this together with the Bio Kleenex oxygen bleach for quite long, and then he got my Mum on it. She, in turn, recommended it to me because I can't stand the "fragrant" smell of laundry detergent in my clothes. I thought it was way more expensive than my Persil, but now I realise that I only need a small scoop per load, so it comes to about the same, or maybe slightly more. Well worth it!!!

좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2549713 on Sep 14, 2014

빨간색도 써보고 이 노란색도 써봤는데, 빨간색 쓸때는 옥시도 같이썼거든요. 사길은 옷시랑 쓰는게 ㄸ는 더 잘빠져요. 그치만 두개를 섞어서 쓰는게 귀찮아서 이 제품으로 재주문합니다.

Best natural washing powder I've come across

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

I really appreciate the ingredients in here. The clothes come out clean (although if there are some serious stains, I use a pre-stain remover beforehand), and the colours are retained. Even my mother in law, who uses her beloved chemical-based washing powder, noticed how clean our clothes and sheets were, that she bought herself a big packet from iherb, and she says it is very good and rivals her chemical-based ones.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Apr 22, 2014

Use it on white shirts and light colour items. White shirts seem to be whiter after washing with this product. Will buy again. A bit pricy tho.

Great value!

Posted by ladyflipover on Apr 09, 2014

One of the natural food stores in Singapore is selling this product for close to S$40! I couldn't believe the pricing I found on iHerb. Works well and rinses easily; will definitely repurchase again. EDITED: I never had an issue with the product's packing/shipping method. I've ordered it multiple times and with other items too. iHerb had always ensured that this item is at the bottom of the carton and wrapped the food items in ziplock bags too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »