Bio-Pac, Ultra Laundry Liquid, 1 gal (3.78 l)

2 out of 5 based on 1 review

Too many Harsh Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2264261 on Oct 15, 2013

I regret buying this after searching the internet and exploring what the ingredients listed were. Your clothes will get clean, and many items in the grocery store will clean them, too. Almost all of the ingredients are made by chemical companies and are also used in other laundry detergents. I quickly glanced at the item and thought it would be worth a try. I will go back to Charlie's Soap and never buy this detergent again. I could have easily stopped in the grocery store and picked up some other chemical laden concoction. I will give this away to someone who is happy with a chemical wash. I want my vitamins as pure and food based as possible, and want my laundry detergent the same way.