Bio- Strath, Whole Food Supplement, 100 Tablets

Helps with ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2149703 on Dec 25, 2009

My husband and my 4 year old son both have ADHD. I refuse to take them to get prescription meds, so when my mom handed be a brochure for Bio Strath I was more than eager to try it. My boys have been on Bio Strath for 2 1/2 months, and I am so happy to see the change in them. My son is doing 20% better academically and behaviorally. That is a huge change in our lives. My husband is now calm and can finally concentrate. I love seeing him be able to accomplish tasks that were hard for him before. Overall a great product.

works great

Posted by Reviewer3337280 on Dec 06, 2006

I’ve been using Bio-Strath for about 2-1/2 months now and I’ve found it to consistently bring up my energy level during the day whenever it starts to drop down to sleepiness. No side effects like with coffee that I’ve noticed. Good energy, but not hyper.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1229500 on Apr 12, 2008

I had gotten a free sample with one of my orders and really felt a difference, so I put in an order. I then thought I'd try the liquid since it seemed more potent, but I didn't find that to be true and the taste of the liquid was very overpowering--like thick, sweetened soy sauce. The tablets work well, carry well, and are easy to take, so I'll stick with these.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1250756 on Jul 19, 2008

There were several work changes that required that I add additional duties for six months to my already full plate. I knew my stress levels were going to go through the roof along with my workload. About a month before this was to start, I discovered Bio-Strath and thought I'd give it a try. Wow! Two things happened - one, my afternoon slump disappeared. I normally was challenged to keep the pace after about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. The change was subtle, but definitely there. The other change was in how I was physically feeling in the midst of all the stress. I felt significantly less like a watch wound up too tight. I still had a sense of urgency, but my body felt more calm. Less flight or fight tenseness. I now wouldn't be without Bio-Strath. I have given boxes of this to my mother who cares for my father and to overworked and stressed co-workers.

One of my arsenals against adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Apr 23, 2008

This is the rolls-royce of B-complex supplements.