Malt extract = MSG? Is this GMO? Not organic. Contains yeast.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 20, 2010

I got a free one of these and liked it so much I decided to buy another. The concept of fermented whole food vitamins is supposed to be good for you. Unfortunately it doesn't relieve the overwhelming adrenal exhaustion. It does taste really really good, kinda meaty & sweet with an alcohol "kick" I like. But: google "hidden sources of MSG" and malt extract is one of them. On top of that this is not organic and I'm wondering if anything is GMO like the malt which is probably corn derived and most worldwide corn is GMO. (USA provide a lot of corn for Europe & this is made in Switzerland). Sacchromyces Cervisiae (sp?) is yeast, plain and simple. Bottom line: a lot of questions I hadn't thought about when I ordered this trusting it was GMO-free, corn-free and organic. Apparently it's neither. And this is spooky. I should give 1 star but I need to research this further. And so should you because GMO's cause Morgellons. (You tube has some spooky videos)

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on May 08, 2010

I use this to help fight fatigue. This is great. You will adjust to the taste but it is well worth it.

This really gives me extra energy

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on May 15, 2010

I have fibro and this boosts my energy.

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2854668 on Jul 21, 2009

tastes okay, but not great. i mix it in orange juice for the best taste. seems to work though and I haven't been getting as many headaches. It is hard to remember to take it 3x a day though. I usually only do once or twice

I enjoyed this product...

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Sep 02, 2009

It was tasty and I felt good taking something healthy as this. I didn't feel any more energy from using it but I felt like I was taking something good for me. My kids didn't really care for it, but I give it to them right before they play sports.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1781335 on Jul 11, 2009

This whole food product seemed very helpful. It seemed to help me focus better and keep calm. It didn't bother my stomach like some vitamins can. The only drawback is it's funny herby flavor...but you'll have that in any herbal product.

Bio Strath

Posted by Reviewer1310948 on Jul 13, 2009

the taste is AWEFUL! but i did notice an increase in my energy level. I would want to try the tablets next time though because it is so gross! Definatly worth it for the energy though!

good

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 15, 2009

think it actually made me feel better.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2514226 on Jul 11, 2009

I like Biostrath. I tried it now because of your special price. It would be too expensive to buy normally.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1480036 on Sep 22, 2009

My mom noticed a huge difference from the first time she used this. It's a keeper!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »