helped me recover from Surgery

Posted by Reviewer2283615 on Feb 11, 2009

I was feeling utterly exhausted from knee surgery and the withdrawal from my pain medication so I decided to try this "stress and fatigue" formula. Within 2 or 3 days after I began taking 1 tsp 3 times a day, I felt pretty much back to normal. It tastes vile though - maybe next time I'll try the pills.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 11, 2009

I've been taking this for a bottle's worth, it does seem to have a subtle effect, giving energy and relieving potential stress. It has quite a strong, malty taste, which I don't mind - I imagine you can mix it with warm water if it's too much for you.I shall be ordering more.

Excellent for overall health

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 24, 2009

Gave these to my boyfriend who suffers from stress and he says it's a subtle feeling but he feels better overall. Great ingredients, very natural. Easy to take and tastes good.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on Aug 31, 2009

Haven't yet noticed any change, but I've only remembered to take it a few times.

Bio-Strath Whole food liquid

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Sep 04, 2009

I found this product very good. It did not taste great. But it did the trick. I had enought energy and did not feel really fatigued. Remember you must take A TEASPOON THREE TIMES A DAY. The liquid goes in quickly. Next time I think I will try capsules .

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2395563 on Sep 25, 2009

Works really well for my 11 year old son who is very sensitive and gets mood swings. He is much more balanced and in a better mood since he started taking this. He is on his 2nd bottle now. Also when he started with a cold he got over it in 3 days. Normally it takes him longer.

Stress Reliever

Posted by Reviewer1429945 on Oct 01, 2009

This along with Behavioral Balance-DMG has been very useful with our child.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Mar 23, 2010

After a couple weeks of daily use I noticed a significant decrease in fatigue and an increase in energy, strength and mental clarity/focus.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 14, 2010

I think iherb has ESP. I received this as an "extra" free trial that I didn't even ask for, nor saw it on the Free list. We all have stress, but it came at a time of BIG stress. I figured, what the heck, and tried it. It got rid of my indigestion, I slept better and had more energy during the day. In other words, it evened out my system beautifully. I have since given it to several stressed out friends. Thanks!

Quick energy

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Sep 06, 2009

This product really works. A teaspoon in the morning and one at lunch and I've got the energy I need for the entire day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »