Great

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

My 13 years old son loves the taste. I guess he had it from a very young age and kind of use to the taste. It helps to recover his strength back each time after an illness. It absorbs better into our system in liquid form than tablet

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1989597 on Apr 28, 2011

Try this product for my 20 months old daughter to strengthen her immune system. I use this together with sambucus from Nature's answer as an anti flu supplement. Now I use these 2 supplement for our family during the flu season. Will buy the big bottle when there is stock at Iherb.

It's an aquired taste.....

Posted by Reviewer1078331 on Jul 22, 2010

but the benefits are worth it! This is my third bottle. Initially tried adding to prune or apple juice, but it's so thick (like molasses) it doesn't stir in well and always fell to the bottom of glass by the time you finish juice. It just took a couple of days to accept it by the spoonful and now I don't mind the taste a bit. I don't want to waste a drop. I usually put a few drops under the tongue to jump start it into my system then swallow the rest. I usually take one spoonful in the morning before coffee and another in late afternoon to perk me back up. I prefer the liquid over the tablets for quicker assimilation to feel the benefits. Although I have used these too.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 14, 2010

I think iherb has ESP. I received this as an "extra" free trial that I didn't even ask for, nor saw it on the Free list. We all have stress, but it came at a time of BIG stress. I figured, what the heck, and tried it. It got rid of my indigestion, I slept better and had more energy during the day. In other words, it evened out my system beautifully. I have since given it to several stressed out friends. Thanks!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Mar 23, 2010

After a couple weeks of daily use I noticed a significant decrease in fatigue and an increase in energy, strength and mental clarity/focus.

Bio-Strath; Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2809978 on Mar 03, 2010

I was sent a free 3.4 oz bottle of Bio-Strath from iHerb to test and try for myself. Before I was even finished with the free bottle I ordered two more bottles to make sure I'd have plenty on hand. This is a very excel- lent product, especially for the price.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Feb 14, 2010

calms my son

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2168093 on Dec 12, 2009

DON'T WAIST YOUR MONEY OR HEALTH ON ANY OTHER BRAND!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2540249 on Nov 05, 2009

i only bought a small bottle but it looks like this staff works so i am planning to buy more.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1014864 on Oct 26, 2009

The taste takes a little time to get used to (licorice)but the results are worth it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »