10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bio- Strath, Whole Food Supplement, Stress & Fatigue Formula, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Reviews 5-star

helped me recover from Surgery

Posted by Reviewer2283615 on Feb 11, 2009

I was feeling utterly exhausted from knee surgery and the withdrawal from my pain medication so I decided to try this "stress and fatigue" formula. Within 2 or 3 days after I began taking 1 tsp 3 times a day, I felt pretty much back to normal. It tastes vile though - maybe next time I'll try the pills.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 11, 2009

I've been taking this for a bottle's worth, it does seem to have a subtle effect, giving energy and relieving potential stress. It has quite a strong, malty taste, which I don't mind - I imagine you can mix it with warm water if it's too much for you.I shall be ordering more.

Excellent for overall health

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 24, 2009

Gave these to my boyfriend who suffers from stress and he says it's a subtle feeling but he feels better overall. Great ingredients, very natural. Easy to take and tastes good.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on Aug 31, 2009

Haven't yet noticed any change, but I've only remembered to take it a few times.

Bio-Strath Whole food liquid

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Sep 04, 2009

I found this product very good. It did not taste great. But it did the trick. I had enought energy and did not feel really fatigued. Remember you must take A TEASPOON THREE TIMES A DAY. The liquid goes in quickly. Next time I think I will try capsules .