お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

BioRay Inc., Artemisia & Clove, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Really excellent

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Jan 19, 2011

This is a combination of all the herbs that are supposed to slay parasites - creeping and bacterial. For absolutely optimum effect they advise taking it with Thorne's SP722 which kills yeast as well. They are right - definitely the best combination I've found. The one thing I'd also add is a herb combination which supports the spleen and liver called 'Maestro' (very old formula, nothing to do with the credit card). Together, I've found these really rebalance my body. None of the ingredients in this taken alone, or even as a series of bottles together (I tried it) seem to work as well as this formula.

Most Powerful Intestinal Detox EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Mar 09, 2014

You won't regret getting this. If you look up each herb or mushroom separately, they do much more than just kill parasites. It's amazing. That is the miracle of herbs; they contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytosterols, to name a few.

Recommended by MD after lab work showed parasite

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 10, 2012

Someone in my world has digestive ills, and and out of state lab showed a giardia-type parasite. The MD who suggested this product has a good knowledge of functional and alternative medicine. It took more than one bottle, but it made a big difference.

Still no change

Posted by 5713940488277846847 on Jul 11, 2013

I have been using ulcetrol and this product for 4 weeks, but no change, I have H-pylori and chronic gardiases. I'm starting the second bottle on tommorow and I hope that the second bottle will help me to cure me well with the permission of Allah.

Detox etc.

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Sep 15, 2013

Bio-ray works well for us, and worth the money. What's nice about this product is that you can use it with food if you have a sensitive stomach, or supplements. WE take it a bit before eating for best results.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »