Help with detox

Posted by Reviewer3161071 on May 19, 2011

My son has taken Liver Life while he was detoxing using an oral chelator as an aid to clearing his liver of toxins. Initially, we noticed that his urine was mucousy but after a few weeks, it was back to normal. Will be getting the results of his detoxing in a few weeks and I'm sure it will show significant detoxing!

Great effect for autistic child

Posted by Reviewer1857135 on May 18, 2014

My son started to take it a few months ago, we started from 1 drop and increased it by 1 drop every 3 days, so now he take 30 drops twice a day At a dose of 10 drops, I saw a pronounced effect on the liver and then to the socialization skills and speech. At 20-25 He began to familiarize himself with the people on the street! Now we continue to increase the dose. So apparent effect of increasing the dose is gone, but the benefit is visible Great product! Also we started CytoFlora and love it too!

Expensive but one of the best liver detox formulas out there

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 26, 2012

Great ingredients for liver detox, the best combination I could find anywhere. Works well with BioRay CytoFlora in helping with food sensitivity with long term use. If you're doing a liver detox of any kind, this is the best item you'll find out there.

Bio Ray Liver Life

Posted by Reviewer1188121 on Nov 06, 2011

Excellent product, very hekpful for detoxing the liver.

BioRay products are amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1931091 on Jan 03, 2012

I've used BioRay for years now. They are gentle and effective and easy to use. I am always surprised at how much better I feel after a bottle or two.

BioRay, Inc. Liver Life

Posted by Reviewer3322343 on May 20, 2011

My Dr. recommended this product to me. I faithfully take this -- it's the best I've ever taken. I simply could not do without my Liver Life by BioRay, Inc. This product is awesome!

great product,

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Feb 15, 2011

will start again soon after taking dandelion root tea for a month

Brilliant!!!

Posted by Reviewer2632168 on Jan 26, 2011

My daughters PH was consistently over 10.Just two drops restored it to normal and it has remained that way with daily use.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Dec 20, 2015

This product is awesome ... Everyone should take it to detox their liver. I have end stage cirrhosis and this helps my thyroid medication absorb much better. It also helps with headaches and itching, at least for me. When I stop taking it my liver doesn't absorb vitamins or my WP thyroid glandular very well. I have to take three times the amount and my thyroid hormones are still low. I can't take extracts because I have TH1 dominance from an autoimmune disease, so I have to stick with very gentle formulas, and this one uses whole herbs and whole mushrooms. The only drawback is that for 4 droperfuls twice a day, it's incredibly expensive. I think it's way overpriced compared to the thickness and power of the Dragon Herb extracts. With this, I need 4 droperfuls twice a day and with Dragon Herbs which is VERY REASONABLY PRICED DUE TO THE POTENCY, I only needed 10 drops 2 or 3 times/day. Unfortunately, herbal and medicinal mushroom extracts give me migraines, otherwise I would get Duanwood Reishi which works 100 times better in cirrhosis of the liver. The whites of my eyes were very white. My skin was incredibly smooth, soft and clear. I had more energy and NEVER got sick with Duanwood Reishi. This stuff will have to do for now if I don't want to suffer from migraines, insomnia and fluid retention. This is unique to my rare autoimmune disease, though, so don't let that stop you from trying it.

merci bioray

Posted by 4991968818723919542 on Jul 11, 2013

un tres tres bon produit , je recommande vivement

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »