Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2701445 on Feb 26, 2012

Can't believe this pasta is gluten free. Has the texture, taste, everything wheat pasta has, but without any of the gluten. I will never go back to brown rice pasta again. It is by far the best gluten free pasta I have tried yet, and I've tried a bunch.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer3052527 on Oct 10, 2011

Love all of the organic free pasta by this company. The spaghetti is not as good as everything else, but it does not steer me away from ordering in the future.

Can have mac n cheese again

Posted by Reviewer2747301 on Jun 19, 2011

These are good, my picky kids love them too. I think they are the closest thing I have found to "regular" elbow noodles.

Great

Posted by 5143727717527988415 on Sep 11, 2014

Enjoy it is great pasta It is $2.00 more buying from here - My Whole Food only carries the Whole Wheat pasta and not much of a variety.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1371781 on Aug 19, 2015

We have tried nearly every gluten free elbow pasta on the market and this is by far the best one. The texture is nearly the same as regular wheat pasta!

Love

Posted by 4698143104975907372 on Jul 14, 2016

Love Bionaturae gluten free pasta! Great taste! It is worth every penny!

Best Pasta!!

Posted by serjandsveta on Mar 14, 2014

Love this pasta! Will buy it from now on! This is my second time buying it and my husband and I love it! Plus it's GLUTEN FREE, ORGANIC, Made with Rice, Potato and Soy, and of course DELICIOUS! :)