sinupret

Posted by 5011103860872581397 on Feb 18, 2016

Sinupret was effective in treating my kid sinus problem and would be buying further supply for my other kids.

never worked

Posted by 4918094922583477788 on Jul 27, 2015

as i am suffering from sinusitis i decided to give this product a try. took one tablet each after every meal totaling 3 tablets a day for one week. found no change in my sinusitis, was just 100% waste of money

Very effective product

Posted by 5400326899353429682 on Jun 06, 2014

Have suffered from chronic sinusitis all my life. For the first time in years I have been free of antibiotics for six months. Brilliant product.

Take as a precaution

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 12, 2013

I dread sinus infections, and bronchitis, which I was getting every year. I use a BPAP to sleep so I must have clear sinuses. This is for prevention.

RELIEF IS JUST A TABLET AWAY

Posted by Reviewer1401371 on Jan 09, 2012

I HAVE USED SINUPRET FOR YEARS. I DO NOT NEED IT ALL THE TIME, BUT ON THOSE OCCASIONS I DO, I GET RELIEF QUICKLY.

Defeats allergies

Posted by Reviewer2556343 on Sep 25, 2011

Sinupret is effective but has no side effects. I gave some to my adult son because I thought it worked so well.

have taken this since I was a kid

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Dec 07, 2010

I grew up in Germany and remember taking this as a child. I take it when I get a sinus cold and use the netipot to prevent further infection.

Can't find a difference

Posted by Reviewer2641628 on Nov 21, 2010

Took this but did not notice a difference.

sinupret

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Oct 06, 2010

i have first been introduced to sinupret in germany where it seems to be v. popular. it seems to work real well (together with spirits of oregano) to prevent colds when taken at the first sign of an infection.

Bionorica Sinupret +

Posted by Reviewer2627528 on Aug 03, 2009

This product was recommended by friends currently living in Germany, where the product is readily available at retail outlets. Since purchasing through iHerb - as this product is not available in Australia - we have used them to reduce the length and severity of cold and 'flu infections and found them to be very effective. We also recommend them and we will continue to use them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »