I am afraid...

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 29, 2012

it is not that natural. It contents petrochemicals as capryl glycol and behentrimonium chloride. Paraben free down´t mean that is safe, they change the most common chemical names for other less well know names, but it is the same awful thing. vey bad...

very good

Posted by shepajulia on May 04, 2011

restored my hair after 5 applications. Very pleased. Not a millstone hair and weights. Has a light creamy flavor

Best Product for Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer2732190 on Jan 17, 2008

This is the best product we have found to prevent hair loss. We have used it without the shampoo and it seems to work just as well without it as with it. Before we used it (my husband and myself), we were losing handfuls of hair. Since using it, the hair loss is down to normal amounts (negligable). We have stopped using it a few times and it became obvious this product is responsible for keeping our hair "in."

I love this.

Posted by Reviewer1513028 on Jan 19, 2009

This made my hair look and feel so healthy. I strongly recommend this.

detangling and volume

Posted by emanuela on Sep 10, 2011

I really like the way this conditioner detangles my long, thin and slightly wavy hair just by leaving it on a couple of minutes. Nice conditioning and it even gives my hair some lift!

很好

Posted by nancy28 on Oct 26, 2014

去油效果好,洗后头发有光泽不干涩,配合护发素用,头发很顺滑,有淡淡的果香

not crazy about it

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Mar 28, 2011

Good quality but not very effective to detangle very dry, fine hair. It might work best for others.

Best System for Baby Fine Hair

Posted by Reviewer1364087 on Feb 26, 2014

I already extolled the virtues of the Mill Creek Biotene H-24 system on the shampoo page. For my baby fine hair, it is clearly superior to any other shampoo/conditioner that I have tried over many years.

good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 28, 2011

not heavy, makes some volume. not sure as for the hair growth - haven't noticed yet

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2759635 on Jan 24, 2012

Nice conditioner, when used with shampoo phase I, gives excellent results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »