Normal shampoo

Posted by Mayito on Aug 18, 2015

This shampoo isn't ideal for my scalp. I have very oily scalp and need a more astringent shampoo. However my mom I love it.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2357235 on Jan 25, 2015

It really works - after 2 weeks using, it feels now my hair is thicker. Howerver I think I need to take more dosage per wash as usual. Smell is ok, but I suppose some would think it is too sweet.

Rich

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Nov 13, 2014

Maybe I'm using too much, but the second day after washing my hair it's when it's at its best. Keeps my hair healthy and silky.

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on Aug 16, 2014

Note collagen on the second place!

Huele muy bien y deja el pelo brillante

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 06, 2014

Tiene muy buenos ingredientes, huele muy bien y deja el cabello muy brillante asique estoy contenta con él. ---- Si te ayudado esta opinión, marca Sí abajo, para más revisiones, pincha en mi nick

Baby Fine Hair?

Posted by Reviewer1364087 on Feb 26, 2014

If you're like me and have baby fine hair (no exaggeration here), this is most likely the shampoo/conditioner that you have been looking for your whole life. It's not expensive because you need to use very little at one time. I use a dime-ish size drop and it smooths easily over my shoulder-length hair and then lathers just enough to distribute easily through the hair to the scalp, then I find that a second wash is even better with an equally small amount of shampoo. Then a small amount of conditioner for a couple of minutes and you're done. Volume, shine, and manageability that I thought I'd never achieve. You will see the difference on the first wash and your hair will continue to improve with successive washes. Other brands of biotin shampoo have been kinda good to downright hideous, but Mill Creek rocks. If Mill Creek should ever decide to discontinue this shampoo, I may as well give up and get a wig.

The best shampoo!

Posted by 5359862321049154156 on Jan 15, 2014

I've been using Biotene H-24 for a few years, and now that I can't buy it easily in Australia I'm buying it online because it's my favourite. It really does make my hair feel thicker. I also like the fact it doesn't have a strong artificial scent as so many products do.

Posted by myhappyiherb on Dec 20, 2013

My hear is stiff.

내 두피에는 맞지 않았음

Posted by Reviewer2887034 on Oct 19, 2013

아이허브에서 아발론 비오틴샴푸부터 시작해서 비오틴 들어간 샴푸를 네다섯개 구입했었는데 다 맞지 않았다. 두피에 뾰루지가 생겼음. 이 제품도 마찬가지. 비듬도 좀 더 생긴 것 같고.

Volume without drying

Posted by azarova on Sep 14, 2013

I didn't have any high hopes for this one as I have baby fine straight hair which don't hold any volume. But it looks like this shampoo appeared to be better than expected. After first wash I did have noticeably more volume and the hair didn't feel dry, but I had to use the conditioner afterwards of course, this shampoo is not moisturizing either. It lathers alright too, the scent is nothing special, something shampooey, slightly floral. What I was really impressed with though is that the second ingredient is Hydrolyzed Collagen and third - Organic Aloe Vera Gel. No Sodium Lauryl something stuff as it normally is even with the "natural" shampoos. I will use this shampoo more often and hope to see fuller hair. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »