Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014

It seems to be doing great in my skin. The only thing is that the capsules don't smell well.

Posted by Reviewer2939784 on Jan 27, 2012

Excellent service, excellent shipping, excellent everything!

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1585899 on Aug 22, 2011

Continue to be very happy with this product and especially the shipping service to NZ via DHL - 5 days!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2277856 on Jul 13, 2011

It's a good product with a high dose of resveratrol. My wife and I feel good when taking it daily. We have been using this product for quite a while.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1860750 on Jun 09, 2011

I recently when from 1 in the AM to 2 in the AM. I can really feel the difference. Great product

staying young comes with a price-tag

Posted by Reviewer1475643 on Nov 14, 2010

not really cheap, but concentration-wise this is the best choice. and cheap compared to the amount of red wine you would have to drink otherwise!

Live long and prosper !

Posted by Reviewer3042990 on Nov 09, 2010

Well, I'm not sure if this will help me to live longer, but that's what the research suggests. I am buying this brand as it is the only one I have seen that states that it prepared in an oxygen free environment, which I believe is quite important. Also it is a good strength at 250mg per capsule.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on Sep 21, 2010

Not so powerful for immune system, but I believe it has doing something good to my body, perhaps...

The Only Resveratrol I Take

Posted by Reviewer1437151 on Jun 15, 2010

After years of taking resveratrol from other brands, I got tired of wondering if differences in batches meant lesser quality between batches. After reading Consumer Labs reviews, I started taking Biotivia's resveratrol and think it works great at a really good price.

Superior Product

Posted by Sharpie on Apr 17, 2010

I think Biotiva is the premier brand of Resveratrol. Higher real dosage than most on market at 250gm Trans. More than happy with product and great price. Iherb are great too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »