PERFECT PRICE! PERFECT SERVICE!

Posted by 5433505620958216477 on Jul 31, 2013

I agree.. this juice certainly is both delicious and highly nutritious. I lost 5kg in 1 week (following the Breuss Cancer Cure Juice fast) & felt AWESOME! My niece said "You look AWESOME!" .. then Christmas arrived :-\ so I'm starting again. I ordered 30 bottles for myself & 2 friends (for the 1st 10 days) They arrived promptly & packed PERFECTLY! I agree.. the BEST packing I've EVER seen when ordering online. iHerb.com is PERFECT = 6 stars! Thank you!

Excellent product, excellent company (iHerb.com)!

Posted by Reviewer1905363 on Mar 26, 2012

This juice is both delicious and highly nutritious. I could no longer find this juice locally, so I looked online for a solution. I ordered 7 bottles and they came promptly and packed in a very careful manner--the nicest packing job I've seen when ordering online. From my experience, I rate iHerb.com as excellent--5 stars! Thank you!

will be ordering more items

Posted by 4975185070648414943 on Feb 15, 2015

excellent service

Happy Customer

Posted by 4692731163446858684 on Jun 04, 2015

Very happy with the price and prompt delivery of my 3 bottles of Biotta Breuss Juice. A little disappointed that they wouldn't ship packages with Australia Post of more than 10 Lbs. Australia Post will certainly accept higher weights than this.