Biotta, Naturals, Breuss Vegetable Juice, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

PERFECT PRICE! PERFECT SERVICE!

Posted by 5433505620958216477 on Jul 31, 2013

I agree.. this juice certainly is both delicious and highly nutritious. I lost 5kg in 1 week (following the Breuss Cancer Cure Juice fast) & felt AWESOME! My niece said "You look AWESOME!" .. then Christmas arrived :-\ so I'm starting again. I ordered 30 bottles for myself & 2 friends (for the 1st 10 days) They arrived promptly & packed PERFECTLY! I agree.. the BEST packing I've EVER seen when ordering online. iHerb.com is PERFECT = 6 stars! Thank you!

Excellent product, excellent company (iHerb.com)!

Posted by Reviewer1905363 on Mar 26, 2012

This juice is both delicious and highly nutritious. I could no longer find this juice locally, so I looked online for a solution. I ordered 7 bottles and they came promptly and packed in a very careful manner--the nicest packing job I've seen when ordering online. From my experience, I rate iHerb.com as excellent--5 stars! Thank you!