New To iHerb?

Black Hills Honey Farm, Bee Balm, Burn Ointment, Honey & Propolis, 0.85 oz (24 g)

Reviews 5-star

Surprisingly good for eczema

Posted by hungrymama on Oct 02, 2013

I bought this for my baby, in case there's a bump or cut.. I tried it on my eczema cuts (due to excessive scratch), surprisingly it healed my foot soles eczema too. At last for 10 month i feel better, i tried the apple cider vinegar, castor oil... this balm is the best: non sticky, pleasant smell, and heals(i think propolis plays a great part). I know eczema treatment is relatively subjective, but this one is worth to try, I had to write this review :) ..low priced too!

Wonderfull All-In-One Balm

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 08, 2014

Great to put in the purse for instant relief of bites, cuts and for moisturing, soothing, etc. This little pot goes a long way

This thing really work!

Posted by 4797331112888784460 on Aug 03, 2014

I get burns all the time (Motorcycle, hot exhaust pipe, careless me :) ) I carry it with me all the time. I calm the pain, and the burns heal fast and leave no mark.