10% Off Orders Over $40!

Black Hills Honey Farm, Bee Balm, Propolis, Arnica and Ginger, 4 oz

This is a wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1168488 on Nov 12, 2012

I have purchased several other products that are similar of the years, and this is the best one of all. It warms and removes pain as soon as applied, yet, it did not burn and was not itchy, etc. I even used it on my lymph nodes that were swollen from having a cold! But the best test of all was my mother's very arthritic fingers, this helped them so very much and she really noticed when it wore off! Also, I used it on my cracked thumb and heal!! BEE BALM thank you!!

Good Product

Posted by FrankTackett on Mar 22, 2012

Have used several products and this one works well, no strong odors, lasts very long since it's firm.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on Mar 18, 2014

I have bone on bone osteoarthritis is both knees. They are painful and very stiff. I had heard that Emu Oil cream was effective for reducing the pain, but I did not like the ingredients in the only cream I found. I then saw this salve and very much liked the ingredients in it. I gave it a try and am happy with it. When you are bone on bone nothing takes away all the pain, but this warms slightly when applied and eases the stiffness and takes away some of the pain. I will be happy with that until I get my knees replaced in a few months.. If you have muscular pain, this would probably work really well. It is natural and effective which is a great combination.

bee balm ginger

Posted by 4908633075110813210 on Apr 23, 2014

It works like I hoped it would. I use it when my skin is chapped. It helps sooth and heal it. I only wish my house was a little warmer inside because the bee balm is hard, so it won't spread real easy for me. But that is our fault. thanks Sandy