good price

Posted by 5442116327192872107 on Jun 06, 2013

my baby didnt like the taste but its a gd price

Life Saver

Posted by 4791041175686656434 on Jan 29, 2013

Baby is 6 weeks old and gets bad gas at night. This helps relieve her pain and in turn, mine.

works magic!

Posted by 5447516272543167261 on Dec 28, 2012

does what promises, only i would suggest give it to your baby prior and before every feeding if your small one has got colics.

Great gripe water!!

Posted by Reviewer1850894 on Feb 04, 2012

This was great for us, as my daughters twins were allegic to fennel, which is in most gripe waters. This one has dill, which is good for wind.

No more griping

Posted by Reviewer1923559 on Nov 14, 2011

Gripe water is a staple in our household. It seems to be 'good for what ales ya' in a baby. ;) Any time my baby has gas, is overly fussy, seems to be annoyed and bothered about her gums or even has the hickups, gripe water calms, helps. And it's best to have a good brand, and this is a GREAT brand. Thank you iHerb for making things so easy and convenient.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer3135097 on Nov 06, 2011

Love it. Life saver . My baby has a lot of gas and this is the only thing that works!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1739461 on Oct 24, 2011

Fast acting!

Bliss IS Bliss

Posted by Reviewer1205078 on Aug 24, 2011

This stuff is amazing. It doesn't need refrigerated so I keep a bottle in diaper bag and bedside. Seriously though it works almost instantly! It tastes good, the baby loves it and settles the tummy within minutes. Hiccups, sour tummy, gas and even teething. I've used it for all 3 babies and swear by it. And since its all natural extracts its not hard on the tummy so you can easily give it to them at every meal/bottle. Love Bliss!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3275347 on Aug 15, 2011

Luckily, I only had to use it once. My daughter seemed to having gas and difficultly so we used it before she reached her 2nd month. I'm assuming it worked because I never had to use it. In addition, the labels states/recommends that it should only be used within the first 4 weeks after opening the bottle.

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer2360533 on Aug 14, 2011

It's not helping my 2 months old son's gas problem, but I guess it helps the parents to know they bought something in order to help their kid :)