Cleansing the blood

Posted by Reviewer2938301 on Oct 24, 2011

My husband had itchy and allergic skin for a long time. His doctor put him on an antihistamine, which he didn't like because it made him feel "dull". After taking this herb for a few months, his skin problem went away for good.

Soothing

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Nov 06, 2011

Many of the herbs in this product are "cooling" and diuretic. I was pleased to find a formula with herbs like yellow dock, burdock, red clover, and dandelion - all recommended to me. Nettle, alone, is great for allergies and skin. There's more to this mix than just burdock and red clover. These herbs sound common but I've used every one by itself with benefit. I use this formula in place of a diuretic tea and find it calming overall, in a subtle way. No unwelcome side effects for me.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2517771 on Jul 09, 2008

These blood cleansing herbs help with skin problems.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 30, 2007

It helps you clean your blood and lymph, you can notice in your skin.

did very little

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on May 07, 2010

was using this to help with skin issues, made a minor difference but certainly not what other products have in the past.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Dec 18, 2007

Perhaps it did not combine well with other supplements I take but I had to stop taking this due to digestive woes before I could tell whether it was of any benefit to my blood or not. However, I'm sure this product would do well for others. I take other Eclectic Institute herbs and think they are the finest herb supplements that are commercially available.

No noticable difference.

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Mar 18, 2009

No noticable difference.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3042207 on Feb 20, 2010

Delivered quickly--no problems--product excellent

great

Posted by Reviewer1975872 on Nov 28, 2008

great service and product.