Multiple benefits

Posted by Reviewer1825011 on Mar 23, 2007

This product is great! Bloodroot is a powerful anti-wart and skin problem resolver, and this preparation is clean and powerful.

Posted by guerillamedicine on Sep 06, 2011

I've been adding this to my waterpic (~ 1 dropper full) and it has helped with my gingivitis.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2525264 on Oct 20, 2010

That is one of the most potent herbs I have ordered in a long time. Hopefully they keep it up and don't dilute it.

better than antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1155219 on Aug 07, 2013

This is a very strong herb and I love it. It makes me feel good and gives me energy. I use 5 drops in water and diet cranberry juice. 3/4 water and 1/4 cranberry juice 4 times a day. I may slowly go up to 6 a day. Ted earthclinic.com says to take Vitamin C with this to heal as it kills. I also bought bloodroot lotion to rub on my knees and it works too. I also like this brand. Thanks iherb.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Mar 30, 2008

I add this to my oral irrigator for the health of my teeth and gums. It lasts a long time, too.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1594020 on Nov 18, 2010

I only gave four stars because I don't have enough evidence either way. I'm not an herbologist, I have not made baseline tests or any scientific enquiry. But I do believe that I see a difference. We are using it on my dog for cancer.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Nov 20, 2010

i had pimples on my cheeck, something to do with abnormal hormonal changes. I took this, and help decrease the pimples!

didn't do anything

Posted by Reviewer1142926 on Nov 23, 2010

I bought this because Dr. Andrew Weil mentioned bloodroot in one of his books. He used it to remove something on his skin (mole or keratosis). He must have used a different form of this as it did not do anything. It may have other uses but I am unaware of those.

More Bloodroot

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Dec 02, 2011

Eclectic Institute, has more of the actual bloodroot in it than the other brand I have used for years.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2601438 on Dec 29, 2011

I've been using bloodroot to eliminate skin tags on my neck which at times is bothersome. I think it will take awhile to see results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »