Blue Diamond, Almond Breeze, Almond Milk, Original, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good.

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jul 31, 2012

it tastes clean and very smooth.

Wonderful taste

Posted by Reviewer3151343 on Apr 18, 2013

The taste is great. There is no sour aftertaste. We mix a cup of this with a banana and some plant fusion protien powder for a great breakfast. At least one of these (or the vanilla flavor) is in every box we order!~

Delicious and Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Sep 04, 2013

I love this almond milk and it tastes similar to milk but better, I think, with the mild almond flavor. Everyone I have had try this milk likes it and I'm so happy I can get it on iherb when not in the US. It's easy for me to finish it within 10 days by myself. I never get tired of it and I wouldn't say that about most drinks. Of course you should always shake it before pouring with opening closed and serve chilled.

healthy and tasty

Posted by 4753560901359232870 on Oct 14, 2013

great replacement for milk, except for in coffee (i still use regular milk for that). perfect for oatmeal and smoothies.

Original does NOT MEAN UNSWEETNED

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

I deliberately order one of these, (for drinking) and the unsweetened for cooking. Buy accordingly. This one is also good with cereal, and cookies of course. The unsweetened I only use for sauces, mashed potatoes, soups, etc..This is by no means sugary , it has a wonderful light sweetness to it that I would rather drink then dissolve into cooking. Almond Breeze is a great brand, and these are huge compared to say, Tree of Life. I always reorder.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »