LOVE THIS MILK

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jun 29, 2012

Great milk, good price but of the three times I've ordered it only received one container. It was packed loose in the box and leaked out - one order was returned by UPS, the replacement order which was sent to me lightening speed had the same fate when it was delivered to my door, almond milk running out of the box. I had to clean up everything else in the box and it was a huge mess. I've tried to find out why they would ship something of this nature without padding or bagging as they do for so many items but have not yet received an answer. I've been told that the shipping dept has been notified and will be taking steps to avoid this in the future. I hope so, they do such a great job with the wrapping and packing of so many items but if they are going to offer this as a shipping item, they must at least try to avoid the contents busting out of the containers or at least have them contained to a bag so that you don't loose your entire order or be left to clean up a big mess that leaked out on everything else in your box.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Mar 01, 2012

I agree with reviewer above this is fabulous! I am on a dairy free and soy free diet and was desperate for something other than coconut milk all the time. This is great!

Great Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 27, 2012

Great Low calorie diary alternative. Unlike other brands I have tried, Blue diamond doesn't contain thickening agents and a bunch of unnecessary additives. Great taste, I will definitely recommend & repurchase.

Yummy

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 04, 2013

loved it. was as good as the vanilla flavoured one. nice clean taste. perfect substitute for lactose intolerant me. pity the weight and the resulting costlier freight charges though, else i'd definitely reorder it weekly.

I never drink cow 's milk after this

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 10, 2013

Have completely changed over. Feel less bloated and love the taste.

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Jul 13, 2013

This arrived in perfect condition. I liked the taste. It was my first time to try almond milk. The down side was it was so large I could not finish it in time and it turned sour. I would like a smaller size.

Great product!

Posted by 5213666432895034827 on Jul 27, 2013

Having moved to Japan I could find no alternative to the almond milk we used in the US. IHerb has been a great find for this and many other products I cannot source here in Japan! Thanks!

Love the great taste!

Posted by 4953722487581156473 on Aug 11, 2013

some other almond milk which I tried previously tste 'salty'. I love how this product taste, pretty close to regular milk taste.

Life saver

Posted by 5112793120363652597 on Sep 20, 2013

I use Almond Breeze milk because I have crazy allergies to Silk products and am lactose intolerant. Almond Breeze is wonderful!

YAY!