Blue Diamond, Almond Breeze, Almond Milk, Original, Unsweetened, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)

i enjoy the taste, my husband does not... good idea to get kids to like it asap though

Posted by 4814551224849391971 on May 30, 2012

My husband loves his 2% cow's milk. When trying to get him to switch to almond milk, he refused. He said it tastes too much like almonds. I, on the other hand, don't mind the taste at all and I have it with cereal instead of dairy milk. Ever since watching the documentary Forks Over Knives I've been trying to stay as much away from dairy and meat products as possible. Start your kids on almond milk as soon as possible. Little changes like these could save their lives.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2398372 on Jun 21, 2012

eu amei esse leite alem de fornecer varias vitaminas contem pouca caloria!

yay!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

so happy iherb is carrying this. i usually make my own almond milk as it tastes much better than this but it's nice to have a box around.

I Love Almond Breeze

Posted by 5551343204211202093 on Aug 28, 2012

I use more Almond Breeze than most people probably should. The unsweetened variety is extremely versatile; it can be used for both sweet and savory purposes. I used it often in the States and have begun ordering it on iHerb.com because there is no recognizable equivalent to almond milk in South Korea, though they do sell almond-flavored soy milk. I have stopped drinking soy milk because it makes me feel emotionally overwhelmed...weird, I know. Anyhow, I use Almond Breeze for everything from cereal to smoothies, sauces to stews. I love it. The iHerb price is much better than I would find in a retail store, too. Huzzah for Almond Breeze!

Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2532046 on Nov 23, 2012

I make smoothies and mix this in since I can't drink milk. Soy milk has caused excessive mucous. This tastes great and has the health benefits of almonds. I'm going to try the vanilla flavor soon. Almond milk is said to have benefits for bones, heart, blood sugar, skin, eyes, and weight management.