yay!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

so happy iherb is carrying this. i usually make my own almond milk as it tastes much better than this but it's nice to have a box around.

Love the great taste!

Posted by 4953722487581156473 on Aug 11, 2013

some other almond milk which I tried previously tste 'salty'. I love how this product taste, pretty close to regular milk taste.

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Jul 13, 2013

This arrived in perfect condition. I liked the taste. It was my first time to try almond milk. The down side was it was so large I could not finish it in time and it turned sour. I would like a smaller size.

I Love Almond Breeze

Posted by 5551343204211202093 on Aug 28, 2012

I use more Almond Breeze than most people probably should. The unsweetened variety is extremely versatile; it can be used for both sweet and savory purposes. I used it often in the States and have begun ordering it on iHerb.com because there is no recognizable equivalent to almond milk in South Korea, though they do sell almond-flavored soy milk. I have stopped drinking soy milk because it makes me feel emotionally overwhelmed...weird, I know. Anyhow, I use Almond Breeze for everything from cereal to smoothies, sauces to stews. I love it. The iHerb price is much better than I would find in a retail store, too. Huzzah for Almond Breeze!

Good Value, Will Buy More

Posted by 5327601675019722181 on Apr 28, 2013

This was the first time trying the unsweetened version of almond milk and since I blend it in my smoothies, it was just fine! No need to have all the added stuff. I was worried I wasn't going to use it quick enough after opening, but I found more recipes using almond milk and I'm now hooked! I will continue to buy more in the future.

BEST IVE TRIED

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Dec 05, 2012

Best almond milk I've tried, plus it is free from sweeteners and thickening agents. will purchase again

Amazing

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Nov 30, 2013

So great to be able to get this overseas. The unsweetened tastes great.

YAY!

Posted by tidfit on Nov 02, 2013

awesome

i enjoy the taste, my husband does not... good idea to get kids to like it asap though

Posted by 4814551224849391971 on May 30, 2012

My husband loves his 2% cow's milk. When trying to get him to switch to almond milk, he refused. He said it tastes too much like almonds. I, on the other hand, don't mind the taste at all and I have it with cereal instead of dairy milk. Ever since watching the documentary Forks Over Knives I've been trying to stay as much away from dairy and meat products as possible. Start your kids on almond milk as soon as possible. Little changes like these could save their lives.

I never drink cow 's milk after this

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 10, 2013

Have completely changed over. Feel less bloated and love the taste.