I never drink cow 's milk after this

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 10, 2013

Have completely changed over. Feel less bloated and love the taste.

Ordered by mistake

Posted by Reviewer2949566 on Jun 20, 2013

I ordered this by mistake, and don't like the unsweetened Almond Breeze. I do like the original that has 7 grams of sugar.

Yummy

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 04, 2013

loved it. was as good as the vanilla flavoured one. nice clean taste. perfect substitute for lactose intolerant me. pity the weight and the resulting costlier freight charges though, else i'd definitely reorder it weekly.

Great neutral liquid for smoothies.

Posted by 5674092319315323201 on May 29, 2013

If you don't like chocolate, this helps add a non-sweet liquid to your smoothies.

Good Value, Will Buy More

Posted by 5327601675019722181 on Apr 28, 2013

This was the first time trying the unsweetened version of almond milk and since I blend it in my smoothies, it was just fine! No need to have all the added stuff. I was worried I wasn't going to use it quick enough after opening, but I found more recipes using almond milk and I'm now hooked! I will continue to buy more in the future.

Great Non-Diary Milk Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Dec 12, 2012

I must say that I love their chocolate version much more. I order the original version by accident. It is okay and I would buy it again, but the chocolate version is still my favourite.

BEST IVE TRIED

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Dec 05, 2012

Best almond milk I've tried, plus it is free from sweeteners and thickening agents. will purchase again

Blue Diamond, Almond Breeze, Almond Milk, Original, Unsweetened

Posted by Gilmore on Dec 02, 2012

Nice flavor, use quickly or it will go bad!

Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2532046 on Nov 23, 2012

I make smoothies and mix this in since I can't drink milk. Soy milk has caused excessive mucous. This tastes great and has the health benefits of almonds. I'm going to try the vanilla flavor soon. Almond milk is said to have benefits for bones, heart, blood sugar, skin, eyes, and weight management.

Delicious