Blue Diamond, Almond Breeze, Almond Milk, Original, Unsweetened, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)

BEST IVE TRIED

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Dec 05, 2012

Best almond milk I've tried, plus it is free from sweeteners and thickening agents. will purchase again

Good Value, Will Buy More

Posted by 5327601675019722181 on Apr 28, 2013

This was the first time trying the unsweetened version of almond milk and since I blend it in my smoothies, it was just fine! No need to have all the added stuff. I was worried I wasn't going to use it quick enough after opening, but I found more recipes using almond milk and I'm now hooked! I will continue to buy more in the future.

Great neutral liquid for smoothies.

Posted by 5674092319315323201 on May 29, 2013

If you don't like chocolate, this helps add a non-sweet liquid to your smoothies.

I never drink cow 's milk after this

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 10, 2013

Have completely changed over. Feel less bloated and love the taste.

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Jul 13, 2013

This arrived in perfect condition. I liked the taste. It was my first time to try almond milk. The down side was it was so large I could not finish it in time and it turned sour. I would like a smaller size.