Great healthy milk

Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Nov 29, 2013

I have used this for a long time I was given four months to live with stage 4 cancer but I changed my life style and this was part of it and I won. Pet Scan says no cancer or damage from such. I took no chemo or radiation - just good healthy food.

Love it!

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Apr 06, 2014

I live in Korea, and while I can get almond milk here.... it is nowhere near as good as Almond Breeze! So I have no problem with having this shipped to me in Korea!

Use this all the time.

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I can't have dairy or soy products, so if I want milk I have to use this! Good in smoothies or cereal. I had to get used to the almond flavor at first but I like it now.

Blue Diamond Almond Milk Review

Posted by wick3dxcrack3r on Apr 23, 2012

Great product at a great price. This will be added to my next order for sure.

Tasty & Healthy Almond milk !

Posted by 5397197743562622537 on Jun 19, 2013

I lived in the UK where they sell really tasty almond milk and since I came back to Brazil I've been struggling to find a match. The only Almond milk I found here doesn't taste close to Blue Diamond Almond Milk. I'll keep buying this product for ever! Thank you iherb!

My favorite brand

Posted by Reviewer2030116 on Apr 05, 2014

Very smooth and tasty.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 21, 2012

yummy

I love this stuff!

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Feb 25, 2014

I use this to make oatmeal. I use Bob's Redmill oatmeal (Extra thick) with this milk and bring it to a boil, then add some cinnamon and cook for a minute. As a last touch, I chop some bananas, drizzle a bit of honey on top, and if I'm feeling extra fancy, add some blueberries and sliced almonds on top. The best breakfast ever!

i love it!

Posted by 5209812531775333877 on Sep 25, 2013

i keep ordering this as I can't take dairy. Perfect companion to my organic muesli. love the vanilla taste and most esp - the reasonable price.

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Aug 30, 2013

I bought this to get away from dairy and soy and a half of other things I am reacting to and have been loving it. A lot of love for iherb and blue diamond right now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »