Great healthy milk

Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Nov 29, 2013

I have used this for a long time I was given four months to live with stage 4 cancer but I changed my life style and this was part of it and I won. Pet Scan says no cancer or damage from such. I took no chemo or radiation - just good healthy food.

Love it!

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Apr 06, 2014

I live in Korea, and while I can get almond milk here.... it is nowhere near as good as Almond Breeze! So I have no problem with having this shipped to me in Korea!

Use this all the time.

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I can't have dairy or soy products, so if I want milk I have to use this! Good in smoothies or cereal. I had to get used to the almond flavor at first but I like it now.

Declicious and NUtritious!

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

This has become a new staple in my house. So happy it is available on iherb!

Great tasting almond milk

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Jun 01, 2013

Will be buying again! I alternate using this and the other almond milk I have reviewed! Tastes good!

Yummy

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 04, 2013

yummy milk and soy bean substitute. finished the entire pack in less than a day. pity the costly freight charges though else It would definitely be on my repeat order list.

Tasty & Healthy Almond milk !

Posted by 5397197743562622537 on Jun 19, 2013

I lived in the UK where they sell really tasty almond milk and since I came back to Brazil I've been struggling to find a match. The only Almond milk I found here doesn't taste close to Blue Diamond Almond Milk. I'll keep buying this product for ever! Thank you iherb!

Great taste

Posted by WorkingMum on Aug 01, 2013

Great in my coffee. Becomes special coffee.

Blue Diamond Almond Milk Review

Posted by wick3dxcrack3r on Apr 23, 2012

Great product at a great price. This will be added to my next order for sure.

Just what I wanted!

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on May 22, 2012

Currently I live in Korea and there is no almond milk in sight. It was such a wonderful relief to know that I could order it from iherb. What can I say, it's the perfect non-dairy milk substitute. I love it in my oatmeal, cereal, or tea. It's even great just on its own. This does make for heavy shipping weight so sadly I could only get one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »