Blue Diamond, Almond Breeze, Almond Milk, Vanilla, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Use this all the time.

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I can't have dairy or soy products, so if I want milk I have to use this! Good in smoothies or cereal. I had to get used to the almond flavor at first but I like it now.

Great healthy milk

Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Nov 29, 2013

I have used this for a long time I was given four months to live with stage 4 cancer but I changed my life style and this was part of it and I won. Pet Scan says no cancer or damage from such. I took no chemo or radiation - just good healthy food.

Great taste

Posted by 4867373077123600229 on Dec 11, 2013

I really enjoyed the flavor of this almond milk. I enjoyed using it on my morning cereal and granola.

milk allergy

Posted by Darlynn on Jan 09, 2014

I have a milk allergy and have been using coconut milk for a replacement. I wanted to try almond milk instead. Almond milk is a great alternative to cows milk. I use it with cereal. It is not as thick as coconut milk. Love the vanilla flavor.

I love this stuff!

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Feb 25, 2014

I use this to make oatmeal. I use Bob's Redmill oatmeal (Extra thick) with this milk and bring it to a boil, then add some cinnamon and cook for a minute. As a last touch, I chop some bananas, drizzle a bit of honey on top, and if I'm feeling extra fancy, add some blueberries and sliced almonds on top. The best breakfast ever!