Great healthy milk

Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Nov 29, 2013

I have used this for a long time I was given four months to live with stage 4 cancer but I changed my life style and this was part of it and I won. Pet Scan says no cancer or damage from such. I took no chemo or radiation - just good healthy food.

Use this all the time.

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I can't have dairy or soy products, so if I want milk I have to use this! Good in smoothies or cereal. I had to get used to the almond flavor at first but I like it now.

Love it!

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Apr 06, 2014

I live in Korea, and while I can get almond milk here.... it is nowhere near as good as Almond Breeze! So I have no problem with having this shipped to me in Korea!

Great product

Posted by 5674092319315323201 on May 06, 2014

I use this as I try to cut back on soy products. Great in shakes that need a little vanilla kick.

Cheaper on iHerb vs Singapore

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

These are heavy to bring home from the grocery store and expensive in Singapore. I often order a box from iHerb. Usually it's about 5 per box before I reach my weight limit. No issue because I have free shipping to Singapore.

great

Posted by 4983709043876889160 on Apr 25, 2016

Great taste

Declicious and NUtritious!

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

This has become a new staple in my house. So happy it is available on iherb!

Great tasting almond milk

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Jun 01, 2013

Will be buying again! I alternate using this and the other almond milk I have reviewed! Tastes good!

Yummy

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 04, 2013

yummy milk and soy bean substitute. finished the entire pack in less than a day. pity the costly freight charges though else It would definitely be on my repeat order list.

Tasty & Healthy Almond milk !

Posted by 5397197743562622537 on Jun 19, 2013

I lived in the UK where they sell really tasty almond milk and since I came back to Brazil I've been struggling to find a match. The only Almond milk I found here doesn't taste close to Blue Diamond Almond Milk. I'll keep buying this product for ever! Thank you iherb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »