great

Posted by 4983709043876889160 on Apr 25, 2016

Great taste

Cheaper on iHerb vs Singapore

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

These are heavy to bring home from the grocery store and expensive in Singapore. I often order a box from iHerb. Usually it's about 5 per box before I reach my weight limit. No issue because I have free shipping to Singapore.

My last box for awhile...(sadly)

Posted by 4660710464347366350 on Apr 07, 2015

This is a great product and hands-down my favorite dairy alternative, but given environmental situations and understanding how much water it takes to produce a handful of almonds, I sadly will be switching to soy.

The best of the bunch.

Posted by 4903115261863078954 on Jun 19, 2014

I'm not a big fan of almond milk straight up, but this one taste the best in my smoothie mixes.

Great product

Posted by 5674092319315323201 on May 06, 2014

I use this as I try to cut back on soy products. Great in shakes that need a little vanilla kick.

Love it!

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Apr 06, 2014

I live in Korea, and while I can get almond milk here.... it is nowhere near as good as Almond Breeze! So I have no problem with having this shipped to me in Korea!

My favorite brand

Posted by Reviewer2030116 on Apr 05, 2014

Very smooth and tasty.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5563945386010015754 on Mar 27, 2014

The one product from iherb that is continuously in my cart. taste great! I don't even miss regular cow's milk.

I love this stuff!

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Feb 25, 2014

I use this to make oatmeal. I use Bob's Redmill oatmeal (Extra thick) with this milk and bring it to a boil, then add some cinnamon and cook for a minute. As a last touch, I chop some bananas, drizzle a bit of honey on top, and if I'm feeling extra fancy, add some blueberries and sliced almonds on top. The best breakfast ever!

milk allergy

Posted by Darlynn on Jan 09, 2014

I have a milk allergy and have been using coconut milk for a replacement. I wanted to try almond milk instead. Almond milk is a great alternative to cows milk. I use it with cereal. It is not as thick as coconut milk. Love the vanilla flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »