great sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2040585 on Jul 31, 2014

Was recommended by my dermatologists because I had basal cell cancer on my face. I spend a lot of time on the water in the summer. This product works well on my face, never burns when applied. Be careful when you apply it though because it does go on your face with a white appearance.

My new favourite sunscreen

Posted by sarareviews on Oct 06, 2014

A good moisturizer/sunscreen for daily use. I when apply this sunscreen, there's a white cast, but then it goes away! Non-oily and fragrance free, is also formulated with ingredients that are beneficial to skin.

the best product

Posted by Reviewer2455934 on Apr 30, 2016

very good ingredient. keeps your skin very soft and smooth. I highly recommend you to try this product. just try it.

Awesome

Posted by 5738559074620277138 on Dec 30, 2014

I love how it's light & feels really smooth.

Good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3121448 on Aug 18, 2015

I really like it. This is a thick lotion, that at first leaves a white cast on the skin. The white cast disappears as the lotion gets absorbed into the skin, and it leaves your skin matte. I have combination oily skin.

Haven't used it yet

Posted by 4683392978428250170 on Nov 11, 2013

But i-herb requires me to do a review for all products, or none at all.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016

I have melasma, acne and I am allergic to chemical sunscreen. My esthetician told me that the reason I was breaking out in hives from my other physical barrier sunscreens was because the SPF was too high. Skin needs air and I was sealing it off with the sunscreen so this SPF of 30 is as high as I should use. This brand has antioxidants so it nurtures your skin as it protects you, providing double duty. If I could afford to use it on my whole body, I would, but alas I can only afford the "Sensitive" version which does not have the antioxidants. I apply this facial sunscreen in tiny dots on my face, neck and upper chest then use any remaining on my hands. I know that in Australia they have rules regarding hiding from the sun as it's so intense there so they must know something about their sunscreens! I love this product and told my dermatologist about it. She then confessed that she and her family were using this brand as well, but at an earlier visit she had said she had no recommendations. Hmmm. At any rate, it's not readily available in the stores where I live so I buy it here. Definitely will repurchase.