Amazing and effective

Posted by bbchris on May 02, 2015

This one worked MUCH better for my 8 year old daughter's skin, both on her body and face. It really is effective sun block and we've ordered it three times now. Thanks Blue Lizard!

works but thick

Posted by 4717195508480001106 on Nov 25, 2012

I applied this Sunscreen to arms and face before a bike ride and no sunburn which was great! Washing it off, however, was a bit tricky and I noticed it stayed on my face for a few days even though I washed daily. I'd still recommend it. No smelly perfumes and kept me protected!

Great non-toxic sunscreen

Posted by 4778472485860554923 on Dec 01, 2016

For me it's very important products don't contain any kind of toxines. This product also is a great sunscreen. Does make your skin look a bit grey-ish because of the titanium dioxide

Works well on my sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Aug 07, 2016

It lives up to its claim for sensitive skin. I liked it but it is very thick and takes a while to soak in; it feels a bit greasy for the first hour or so. I had no issues with itchiness or break outs after putting it on. It isn't perfect but it's good and I really like not putting toxic sunscreen on myself so liked this one for that reason so I can deal with the heavier consistency. I was a little disappointed to read on the back that it isn't water proof and to use a different product if you were going in the water.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5097308407191441459 on Nov 30, 2016

Actually it is suitable for sensitive skin