Trusted brand.

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Nov 13, 2012

I do a lot of research on various brands and discovered that BlueBonnet is one of the best. Consumerlabs.com tests supplements regularly for strength and purity and says that they are a legitamate brand. I chose the Beta Carotene, C, E Plus Selenium because I need high dosage of these antioxidants for my eyes and overall health. I just wish they added mixed tocotrienols to the vitamin E. Studies have shown that tocotrienols are more potent in their anti-oxidation. I might try a different brand when I am finished.

Tan

Posted by Reviewer3268553 on Apr 20, 2014

It kept my tan longer! Enjoyed it!

Good product

Posted by 5226755347575756030 on Aug 23, 2014

Good product

Good quality

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Apr 04, 2016

This is a strong smelling supplement, so take with food! Excellent quality. Love Bluebonnet and iHerb!

Great for Anti-oxidants

Posted by Reviewer1716335 on May 03, 2011

A great product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2103834 on Jun 04, 2011

I read online on how to care for your eyes and it would be good to have Vitamin A, C and E. as well as Omega-3 fatty acid. I have an eye condition called Lattice dystrophy, and it was made waste when I realized that recently I'm having dry eyes. The vitamins helps with the dry eyes and my vision seems to be better. Thou my eye condition cannot be cured it does help to make me see clearer.

Good Product