good value

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on May 21, 2009

better price than lewis labs & just as quality. Anti-aging must.

Wow a lot of product! Very thoroughly specifications

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2009

I prefer getting my b-vitamins from yeast – then the vitamins are in natural balance and in a state the body can use easily + I get a lot of amino acids too – I like the higher lysine arginin rate in this. And its cheap and I don’t have to swallow all that pills.

Very Good B Vitamins and other VItamins

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

This is good. We like that it contains natural vitmains, no synthetic vitamins added like other brands. We think is best source of natural B vitamins. thanks .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

hidden gem

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010

i was completely surprised at how palatable this yeast is. bluebonnet always puts out a good product, and this is around the quality of lewis labs brewers yeast products, which i feel are the gold standard. brewers yeast is an excellent source of b vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. this will be a staple in cupboard for years to come

helps my blood glucose

Posted by Reviewer2091610 on Feb 25, 2011

Really seems to help keep my blood gluecose levels down

The best brewer's yeast out there

Posted by Reviewer1626441 on Mar 26, 2015

IMO this is the best brewer's yeast available. Looked at every brewer's yeast product on the market, many are not gluten free. Bluebonnet's product is gluten free. I am taking it, because it is a great source of many B vitamins, is an exceptional source of selenium and has a great amino acid profile. I wish it contained a little more chromium, but other brands that are gluten free often don't list chromium at all, thus seem to contain even less. Definitely recommend the product. It really comes at a fair price.

On brewers Yeast.

Posted by Reviewer3271685 on Oct 18, 2012

Best brewers yeast I have come across.

Very nice flavour.

Posted by 4762782500785310705 on Nov 24, 2015

This Brewer's yeast has a very nice savory flavor, amazing on popcorn. t suits savory foods best.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Feb 18, 2016

Seems to give me stamina.

My bees really like it!

Posted by 4703990416681757702 on Feb 18, 2016

I'm a honeybee keeper. To keep my bees happy and healthy through the winter, I put together the Blue Bonnet Brewer's Yeast with some other ingredients I use. I wish I could upload a video of them gathering loads of pollen, and it's February in the Pacific Northwest! iherb has the best price for the quantity and was shipped quickly. I'll do business again with this company!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »