10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Brewer's Yeast, 2 lb (900 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very Good B Vitamins and other VItamins

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

This is good. We like that it contains natural vitmains, no synthetic vitamins added like other brands. We think is best source of natural B vitamins. thanks .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Inconsistent labeling and selling

Posted by 4720979286259556240 on Aug 15, 2013

I just spent more than $20 on this stuff, hoping to get the nutritional data listed on this site. Instead the data is different. It seems the nutrient content in brewers yeast changes with each batch (does not seem to be related to any particular company). This batch mentions nothing about copper at all (the only reason I got the brewers yeast was for the copper since I wanted to grow my hair as before) and has a higher zinc content than the previous labeling. Also the consistency at first glance appears to be the sort that I have choked on before - exactly like Twinlab's (another company's) when I last tried it summer last year - the sort that forms a mucky paste with water.

Review of Bluebonnet Brewers Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2556174 on Aug 15, 2008

I was told by chiropractor that brewers yeast would help with the neuroalgic post symtoms of the Shingles. I have been taking the product for about two weeks now with no relief. But I have experienced an increase in energy and feeling of well being. It tastes horrible and has a unpleasant textute.

BB Yeast

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 25, 2014

TAstes really good and i can also feel the slight energy when consume this product

Amazing customer service!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2030055 on Oct 11, 2011

Fast ship, invoiced, and well packed for the journey to my home. And might I mention the great price! Thanks iHerb.com. I am impressed!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »