BB Yeast

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 25, 2014

TAstes really good and i can also feel the slight energy when consume this product

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Brewer's east, 2 lb

Posted by 4637543637650228644 on Jul 30, 2015

I feel confident using this product. I use it in soups, salads, anything you can sprinkle it on. My energy level is up and my cravings are down. Love the fact that it is Parve and gluten-free.

Amazing customer service!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2030055 on Oct 11, 2011

Fast ship, invoiced, and well packed for the journey to my home. And might I mention the great price! Thanks iHerb.com. I am impressed!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1037838 on Oct 30, 2011

I went to work in a pharmacy and I am exposed to all kinds of germs, my fellow workers get sick and they are sick twice as long as I am taking this product. I mix it with milk and it does not taste bad. Thanks to Blue Bonnet for a wonderful product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Feb 17, 2012

This is as good as Lewis Labs,I was using. Save money and use Bluebonnet.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

(I recommend mixing brewer's yeast into your smoothie if you don't like the taste of it.)

About Bluebonnet Nutrition, Brewer's Yeast

Posted by 5129479804426407314 on Jul 08, 2012

I have been using bluebonnet brewer's yeast for some time. I used to get it from the health food store near me. The store stopped handling it and I tried another store, but they too were remiss in keeping it stocked, so I came online to buy it through you. You were very quick to deliver and reliable. Thanks!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1052600 on Aug 30, 2012

Very satisfied.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Feb 18, 2016

Seems to give me stamina.

My bees really like it!

Posted by 4703990416681757702 on Feb 18, 2016

I'm a honeybee keeper. To keep my bees happy and healthy through the winter, I put together the Blue Bonnet Brewer's Yeast with some other ingredients I use. I wish I could upload a video of them gathering loads of pollen, and it's February in the Pacific Northwest! iherb has the best price for the quantity and was shipped quickly. I'll do business again with this company!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »