お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Brewer's Yeast, 2 lb (900 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very Good B Vitamins and other VItamins

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

This is good. We like that it contains natural vitmains, no synthetic vitamins added like other brands. We think is best source of natural B vitamins. thanks .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Inconsistent labeling and selling

Posted by 4720979286259556240 on Aug 15, 2013

I just spent more than $20 on this stuff, hoping to get the nutritional data listed on this site. Instead the data is different. It seems the nutrient content in brewers yeast changes with each batch (does not seem to be related to any particular company). This batch mentions nothing about copper at all (the only reason I got the brewers yeast was for the copper since I wanted to grow my hair as before) and has a higher zinc content than the previous labeling. Also the consistency at first glance appears to be the sort that I have choked on before - exactly like Twinlab's (another company's) when I last tried it summer last year - the sort that forms a mucky paste with water.

Review of Bluebonnet Brewers Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2556174 on Aug 15, 2008

I was told by chiropractor that brewers yeast would help with the neuroalgic post symtoms of the Shingles. I have been taking the product for about two weeks now with no relief. But I have experienced an increase in energy and feeling of well being. It tastes horrible and has a unpleasant textute.

BB Yeast

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 25, 2014

TAstes really good and i can also feel the slight energy when consume this product

The best brewer's yeast out there

Posted by Reviewer1626441 on Mar 26, 2015

IMO this is the best brewer's yeast available. Looked at every brewer's yeast product on the market, many are not gluten free. Bluebonnet's product is gluten free. I am taking it, because it is a great source of many B vitamins, is an exceptional source of selenium and has a great amino acid profile. I wish it contained a little more chromium, but other brands that are gluten free often don't list chromium at all, thus seem to contain even less. Definitely recommend the product. It really comes at a fair price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »