great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Jan 05, 2010

Bluebonnet calcium is a good combination of supplements. I prefer the liquid form in softgels. I buy this for myself and my mom.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D3, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2337653 on Jan 24, 2010

My Dr recommended this product and said it is an excellent balance to cover all of my needs. Since I have a deficiency in D vitmins he told me to take these twice a day and I do notice the difference in how I feel. This is an excellent brand for reasonable prices too.

easy to take

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

If you don't like swallowing pills, this is a decent option. You can bite the softgel to get the calcium... they do have a sort of grainy texture, but it's not as bad as others I've tried.

Minerales esenciales para la salud

Posted by DelikatEssences on Mar 12, 2014

Me gusta hacer una buena cura al año de minerales como son el calcio, el zinc y el magnesio. Noto a las semanas de utilizarlos el pelo y las uñas más fuertes y en general el estado de mi piel mejor. Me gusta el formato de estas cápsulas, y aunque recomiende tres cápsulas diarias, yo tomo solo dos, ya que a través de la alimentación también tomo estos minerales.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3164525 on Aug 23, 2009

The product is great and it arrived much sooner than I expected. My family has ordered from IHerb for several years and am always pleased with the service, product and delivery .

Review of BLB-00701

Posted by Reviewer3031695 on Nov 24, 2009

Had not ordered this item before but found we were missing these items in our regime and this product filled the bill.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Jan 26, 2011

This product has improved my sleep, nails strength and I believe overall health. Thank you Iherb! You guys rock. Quick delivery and great prices!

Great for extra calcium

Posted by Reviewer1705621 on Apr 25, 2011

I really like that these are softgels. Makes them easier to swallow and breakdown.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3169610 on May 11, 2011

Bluebonnet Softgets work the best of the various kinds of Calcium I have tried. I found these years ago and refuse to change because they work for my body.

Very pleased.

Posted by Reviewer2052655 on Jul 06, 2011

Great product. Selected it after Now Foods recalled their similar product. I think Bluebonnet's combination is superb. Glad I needed to change.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »