easy to take

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

If you don't like swallowing pills, this is a decent option. You can bite the softgel to get the calcium... they do have a sort of grainy texture, but it's not as bad as others I've tried.

I CAN Sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3133803 on Nov 05, 2012

Taking 3 of these a day was to much for me. It was like a laxative effect. I cut back to taking one before bedtime and for the past month I have been sleeping so great I can't believe it. I thought it was a fluke at first but after a month I can say this works! My husband has restless leg syndrome and I gave him one last night and he didn't kick once. Not sure if that was just a coincidence or not, time will tell. I will however, continue to take these as my sleep as improved so much I can't believe its not a sleeping pill!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1809635 on Nov 09, 2010

We love it!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D3, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3150142 on Nov 16, 2010

I took this with the Bluebonnet Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, soft gels. I felt great and gave me energy. My pain between the ribs seemed better, but my tinnitus (ringing in the "ears") got unmanageable so I had to stop taking both. The ringing increases with certain medication and vitamins.

Cal-Magg w/Zinc