Good

Posted by Reviewer1751519 on Apr 22, 2011

It's hard to say anything as I just started taking it. I contacted the company producing it asking whether that product contains any GM ingredients and they kindly replied that it doesn't. They also said that that product is shipped across the border to countries where genetically modified products are banned

Effective

Posted by 5295718723596763766 on Sep 08, 2015

This iron supplement helped me raise my ferritin level from a 5 to a 21 in about 8 weeks. Because my ferritin level was so low, my dosage was much higher than the recommended dose as stated on the bottle. The capsules are easy to swallow, vegan, do not smell or taste bad (I am very sensitive to certain scents/tastes of pill capsules), and did not "bind me up". This brand was recommended by my thyroid support group as being a good choice for patients with Hashimoto's and/or hypothyroidism.

Fantastic

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 05, 2016

High potency Iron in a non constipating form, and great value for money too. Normally I take Thorne's Iron but funds were running a bit low so I ordered Bluebonnet's instead. Works to the same effectiveness which is awesome, as I suffer from very heavy periods and gut problems, so I have trouble absorbing Iron and lose it at a faster rate than normal. I would be a fatigued, unproductive mess without it. Only thing that makes Thorne's better is the lack of magnesium stearate and smaller capsules.

Bluebonnet Chelated Iron, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1784904 on Oct 27, 2008

I was very pleased with the product!