Great iron supplement!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

So far, the best iron supplement I have taken for my anemia! It works!

Best iron pills ever!

Posted by 5195906621684523361 on Oct 02, 2015

This is the best iron I've ever tried. My iron and ferritin levels were always so bad and did help nothing. Doctors wanted to give me iron injection cure. I said okay but before that I wanted to make one last attempt. I bought this kind of iron pills. After 3 months my iron, ferritin and haemeoglobin levels became to the normal levels. My doctor could not believe his eyes. No side effects and I feel myself much better. I'm so happy with this kind of iron pills, best ever!!! I am going to buy it again and recommend everyone who suffers from iron deficiency anemia.

Energetic!

Posted by Reviewer2918745 on Feb 05, 2015

I feel more energetic. I'm recovering the energy of years past & it doesn't upset my stomach.

The best I've found

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Apr 10, 2014

Lab tests about 5 weeks ago showed I have very low ferritin and iron saturation. I was exhausted. Just going up the stairs was difficult. I started on Bluebonnet iron, taking 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime. In about a week I began to feel more energetic with no constipation. Then I decided to try Floradix because of the rave reviews. I've been taking it about a week and I'm feeling exhausted again. Plus it tastes terrible. So I'm switching back to Bluebonnet immediately.

Anemia

Posted by 4964529664008089535 on Oct 17, 2013

This is the BEST IRON OUT THERE! It is not constipating and it works like a charm. Love it! Thank you!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2529476 on Jan 18, 2013

No constipation

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer3261153 on Feb 23, 2012

I've been using this for over 7 months and it has helped raise my iron storage levels. Easy to take and no side effects for me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2197480 on Jan 09, 2012

Fast shipping, exactly as described.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Easily digestible, seems to correct low iron levels fast.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Nov 14, 2011

I've tried lots of other irons, including flordix. This is the only one that makes a difference, doesn't leave me constipated and at a good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »